Morelos 4 match ban

14 minutes ago, Del said:

Who is our most valuable asset? 

Because in my opinion, the player I consider to be our most valuable asset is highly unlikely to even be at the club next season, never mind key to our success!

I didnt read this correctly - you said because his sale is key to our success - which although I dont think its key to our success, I think he will be sold.

We need money for quality and only his sale can provide that.

Yes our midfield are playing well, but we still need better to take that title. Likewise with the front three. Yes Defoe is doing well, but he can't do 90 minutes, nor will he play every game, far less he gets injured. We need as good as, as an alternative.

If we don't bring in better and also remain with Morelos, it will be the same end result. Losers. We've tried it and failed. 

Next season is the last throw of the dice. King knows it and Gerrard knows it. No title, both are toast and then watch first hand what serious decline looks like. The 12,000 wait list disappears, along with 10,000 in the stands. Everyone appears to forget that we remain to run at a significat loss and King won't be lettng that trust fund of his diminish any further.

Next season is shit or bust for us and don't believe for one moment the scum will be standing still. TLB or no TLB. They are on the threshold of making history and I doubt they'll be idly standing by watching us stopping them.

The threats to our ascendancy are greater next season as a consequence.

It's down to the board and Gerrard how they quantify those risks and how they mitigate, to deliver success.

29 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Got to laugh at all the people saying he deserves to play last couple of games. 

How about all the fans who travelled to Russia and in Scotland to watch him get himself sent off for being a fucking stupid cunt. 

Don’t change a winning team so he can sit on the bench. 

What about all the fans who have sat all season watching him bang in 29 goals do they not deserve a chance to see him play before the end of the season. 

He’s the only reason we are safe in 2nd place. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What about all the fans who have sat all season watching him bang in 29 goals do they not deserve a chance to see him play before the end of the season. 

That's nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Suppose so, I was going to say it surprises me how forgiving our fans are but large majority have already welcomed the rats so I should know better. 

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

None of it is about Morelos, nor should it be.

It is all about the Club.

We may sit in second place because of Morelos, but some, ie the majority on the other Morelos thread, could say.......and don't we fucking know it! Safe doesn't come nto it. It's failure.

No doubt he will get his chance to play, but more probably coming off the bench. 

If we made him an automatic starter, you increase the risk of him getting sent off or injured and watch his value plummet, even if someone takes the risk on him. I seriously doubt the club will take that risk.

Whether we agree with the board or Gerrard matters little. They own the programme and they stand or fall on what it delivers.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

None of it is about Morelos, nor should it be.

It is all about the Club.

We may sit in second place because of Morelos, but some, ie the majority on the other Morelos thread, could say.......and don't we fucking know it! Safe doesn't come nto it. It's failure.

No doubt he will get his chance to play, but more probably coming off the bench. 

If we made him an auromatic starter, you increase the risk of him getting sent off or injured and watch his value plummet, even if someone takes the risk on him. I seriously doubt the club will take that risk.

Whether we agree with the board or Gerrard matters little. They own the programme and they stand or fall on what it delivers.

Well if 2nd isn’t any good we might as well just let the kids play for the next 4 games  

I can just imagine your rant if Stevie came out and said 2nd isnt important, European football isn’t important so here are the U18’s for the last 4 games. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So nothing to back it up then. 

Just your usual. 

Nothing to back it up :lol:

He didn't win every single point this season on his own so he isn't the 'sole reason we are second'. Therefore it's a fucking nonsense statement.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we didn’t need his goals to finish second then?? 😂😂

When did I say we didn't need his goals? Show me...

Stop making things up to try and validate your nonsense statements. His goals were every bit as important in getting second as all the goals scored by various other players in the team,all the others providing assists,making important challenges/saves etc. 

We know you like to have little pet names for him and have your tongue wedged firmly up his arse but he isn't,in your words 'the sole reason we are in second place'....so gies peace.

Just now, Sket said:

When did I say we didn't need his goals? Show me...

Stop making things up to try and validate your nonsense statements. His goals were every bit as important in getting second as all the goals scored by various other players in the team,all the others providing assists,making important challenges/saves etc. 

We know you like to have little pet names for him and have your tongue wedged firmly up his arse but he isn't,in your words 'the sole reason we are in second place'....so gies peace.

The fact that you get so upset by me calling him Mo is comedy gold. 😂😂

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

The fact that you get so upset by me calling him Mo is comedy gold. 😂😂

The only comedy here is you claiming a player who has scored 17 goals from a total of 76 is the only reason we are second. You're embarrassing yourself.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

It really isn't. Alot of games this season where he has been the only player that has looked interested. Turned draws into wins and losses into draws

It is. It isn't even a debate.

Just now, Sket said:

The only comedy here is you claiming a player who has scored 17 goals from a total of 76 is the only reason we are second. You're embarrassing yourself.

😂😂 Don't you worry, wee Mo loves you so he does. 

I’m sure we would’ve finished 2nd if Mo wasn’t here  

I’m sure when Mo is away in the summer, I will find another player to name that gets your knickers in a twist, even more than Mo  

Can we have a list of names approved by Sket, so we don’t upset you in the future  👍

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 Don't you worry, wee Mo loves you so he does. 

I’m sure we would’ve finished 2nd if Mo wasn’t here  

I’m sure when Mo is away in the summer, I will find another player to name that gets your knickers in a twist, even more than Mo  

Can we have a list of names approved by Sket, so we don’t upset you in the future  👍

You asked me to back up my point,which I did. You then made shite up to make your point seem valid,then ignored me when I asked you to show me and all you have as a response is that? :lol:

Embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

You asked me to back up my point,which I did. You then made shite up to make your point seem valid,then ignored me when I asked you to show me and all you have as a response is that? :lol:

Embarrassment.

You backed up nothing. 

You were more interested in having a wee rant about me calling him Mo. 😂😂 not for the first time as well.