Morelos 4 match ban

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hope we get someone in to fill the void when he leaves in the summer, or we realise quickly what his goals meant to the team. 

He’s a good player and no doubt there will be games next year we will miss him, but after the amount of times he continues to let the side down, and how good we are playing atm, he doesn’t deserve to come back into the team.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You backed up nothing. 

You were more interested in having a wee rant about me calling him Mo. 😂😂 not for the first time as well. 

More lies. I think we'll just leave this here.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

He’s a good player and no doubt there will be games next year we will miss him, but after the amount of times he continues to let the side down, and how good we are playing atm, he doesn’t deserve to come back into the team.

We will agree to disagree on this one mate. 

I would like to see Defoe Mo (Sket’s knickers twisted a touch further) & Kent in that narrow front 3. If it doesn’t work it doesn’t work, maybe it is pointless if the only one of the 3 with a chance of being here next season is Defoe. But would still be nice to see. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 lies.

What part your lame argument, or your childish rant about calling our striker Mo. 

I'm no sitting here going back and forth with you all night so you can deflect from the original point which is you were talking pish. Conversation over.

54 minutes ago, Sket said:

I'm no sitting here going back and forth with you all night so you can deflect from the original point which is you were talking pish. Conversation over.

No worry’s mate. 

I will use your method of debate, the no facts just rant is as good as any method.👍

You work on that list of acceptable names so we don’t upset your knickers anymore. 👍

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ahh, Smile with the sneaky anti Morelos comment. It's been a while 😉

How can something be sneaky when its an opinion on a football forum?

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Three games without him nine goals and the team playing much better bodes well for the future.

How is this sneaky its a fact?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

How can something be sneaky when its an opinion on a football forum?

How is this sneaky its a fact?

lol. You love an opportunity to have a go at Morelos. You have done it all year. It's fine, we all have our opinions.

Some fucking thread this one!

I'll go back to my thoughts of a few weeks ago on Morelos.

Firstly, he's a player and quite unique. He does have ambition and wants away to the EPL preferably. Can't blame him for that. Meanwhile his fellow pro's are ripping him a new one, baiting him at every turn. The ref's offer no protection.

He is the biggest asset we have, but we also need money for our biggest season yet coming up.

IMO he is being ruined in this backwater. Even if he tried his best to curtail his so called petulance, I think we would lose something. Also his fellow pro's would only increase the baiting of him and being only human he will eventually react and I wouldn't blame him. I wouldn't take the shit he gets. I think if he stays he could end end up totally losing it. Every cunt is out to get him because of who and what he is, a Ranger, but there is little we can do to protect him, such is the corruption of our game.

It's a sad indictment of this backwater, but unsurprising after the treatment meted out to us over these last seven years. It's not better football we are up against every other week, it's fucking thuggery and cheating. Well ok, give us a bit of a level playing field, we can do thuggery if neccessary, but oh no, we as much as breathe on an oppo player and it's a flag or a card.

We could then ask ourselves do we give in to the corruption and let him go? Do we be fair to the player, knowing he does want away and there is little we can do to protect him here? Or do we say fuck the lot of them, it's business as usual and we go forward with him?

I think the circumstances are rather unique, in that we have a player who is a target with no protection and it could get a lot worse, whilst we have a title that needs to be won, so it's a seriously difficult call. 

On his return, I would stick him on the bench. Let him cool his heels. If he is such a total fucking liability on the pitch, and he is, and every time he plays against a team who will niggle him, he will be a walking bombscare, so leave him out of the starting 11, and we might get at least 15/20 good minutes out of him, on our terms.

We are still in this title race. At least until the weekend, when it could all become clearer, but we need to bring our A game right up until the last.

20 hours ago, Smile said:

Three games without him nine goals and the team playing much better bodes well for the future.

Hearts and Motherwell don't prove how well we're playing. 

We've had no problem beating them this season, apart from the game away to Hearts that Morelos got the winner. 

The previous two games against Hearts, and one against Motherwell, with Morelos in the side we scored 12....

On 24/04/2019 at 14:39, Helicopter Sundae said:

On his return, I would stick him on the bench. Let him cool his heels. If he is such a total fucking liability on the pitch, and he is, and every time he plays against a team who will niggle him, he will be a walking bombscare, so leave him out of the starting 11, and we might get at least 15/20 good minutes out of him, on our terms.

We are still in this title race. At least until the weekend, when it could all become clearer, but we need to bring our A game right up until the last.

I hoped they would draw 4 and lose to us and we win all 5.  Also hoping with McNeil dying they might have their eye off the ball this weekend then it's  up to Aberdeen for them which won't be easy. 

We must just keep winning and if we fail get the gap down  as we all know we threw the league away this season as they are fucking woeful 

A win at Ibrox is a must.  No ifs or buts , no let's be friendly bullshit when they arrive,  Show them the changing room then blank the fuckers and boot the cunts hard and get in there faces.   

1 hour ago, Rum Ham said:

We've had no problem beating them this season, apart from the game away to Hearts that Morelos got the winner. 

The previous two games against Hearts, and one against Motherwell, with Morelos in the side we scored 12....

Why do posters have such denial that we are playing well without Morelos it's plain to see if we lost those games the same posters would be stating we cannot win games without Morelos. 

Get behind the team, not the player who has let the manager and us down with his lack of control in big games.

1 hour ago, Rum Ham said:

We have had a draw with Motherwell this season when Morelos played in also

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Why do posters have such denial that we are playing well without Morelos it's plain to see if we lost those games the same posters would be stating we cannot win games without Morelos. 

Get behind the team, not the player who has let the manager and us down with his lack of control in big games.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

We have had a draw with Motherwell this season when Morelos played in also

Was making the point that until we come up against teams that we've struggled against this season no one knows how good the team is without him. 

For the record I think he should be on the bench if we continue winning with this team. 

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

Was making the point that until we come up against teams that we've struggled against this season no one knows how good the team is without him. 

For the record I think he should be on the bench if we continue winning with this team. 

We have struggled against teams when he played, like any other player he should fight for his place to get in a winning team.