Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The dressing rooms getting changed then ? 

I don’t think the home dressing room is getting much done. Majority of the work is the downstairs Managers office, the old Boot Room, parts of the players area hallway and the away dressing room - don’t quote me on that though. 

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t think the home dressing room is getting much done. Majority of the work is the downstairs Managers office, the old Boot Room, parts of the players area hallway and the away dressing room - don’t quote me on that though. 

Be good when the tours start back up to see what’s all been done 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Wonder if there’s a new warm up area inside the main stand , only the outfield starting 11 warmed up before the game out on the pitch 

Doubt if there is anywhere it could be. Remember the days in the east enclosure you could look down through the windows and see them warming up.

1 hour ago, Burnbank Derry said:

Doubt if there is anywhere it could be. Remember the days in the east enclosure you could look down through the windows and see them warming up.

There are a couple of astroturfed rooms just opposite the changing rooms.

Used them when I did the Rangers FFIT scheme 

30 minutes ago, Burnbank Derry said:

Don't remember that when doing the tour. How long  have they been there and what size?

I never seen them either, the place is a maze though, and there were plenty unopened doors we just wandered past.

1 hour ago, Burnbank Derry said:

Don't remember that when doing the tour. How long  have they been there and what size?

I did FFIT around 5 years ago & they were there then.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Those banners on The Broomloan are a bloody mess. 

‘The Icons of Ibrox’ one on ED House will be in the same state soon as the rips down the left side have not been repaired  yet.

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

‘The Icons of Ibrox’ one on ED House will be in the same state soon as the rips down the left side have not been repaired  yet.

Pretty sure there has been metion of all the banners around the stadium being tidied up or replaced as part of the ongoing works.

4 hours ago, Amokachi said:

The one above the superstore (Don't laugh) needs a good clean, it's filthy.

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Superstore needs boarded up and covered up until Ashley gets to fuck. Turning into a major eyesore. 

Now that the RR deal is gone can the store be used as a coffee shop that is open on match days for fans and the tours and on week days for the locals?

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The megastore is full of tack and a bit of an embarrassment.

Agreed. Which is why I think it should be utilised as a coffee shop, now that the RR deal has been scrapped. I don't think having it as a merchandise store is viable at the moment because of the disputes with Ashley plus most people these days  buy merchandise online,  If it did become a coffee shop there's no reason it couldn't order merchandise for people who don't have online banking.   

Why did they not do the clear panels all the way back at the end of the Copland and broomloan stands ?   They did front 2 or 3  new clear panel and the rest look as thou they have not been changed.   

I thought they were gonna do all the panels to let in more light?    

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why did they not do the clear panels all the way back at the end of the Copland and broomloan stands ?   They did front 2 or 3  new clear panel and the rest look as thou they have not been changed.   

Think they’ll keep doing it surely? Just stopped for the game at the weekend?

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think they’ll keep doing it surely? Just stopped for the game at the weekend?

I don't know as the games are thick and fast now.  Wish we had our smart card as I have as I have  6 or  8 tickets  for the  next 3 or 4 games for me and the wee man   just stuck them all in a  envelope.  It's that bad I don't know how many I have 🤣

33 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Surely to Christ they'll do them all?  The rear panels will be shorter in length so hopefully not so much work involved.

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. Which is why I think it should be utilised as a coffee shop, now that the RR deal has been scrapped. I don't think having it as a merchandise store is viable at the moment because of the disputes with Ashley plus most people these days  buy merchandise online,  If it did become a coffee shop there's no reason it couldn't order merchandise for people who don't have online banking.   

A coffee shop that orders on line merchandise 😂

3BEA1ED7-B1CB-474B-99CE-CB8B4F4AC24C.gif.76b56ce8a50c000157b63cfddff45847.gif