Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

The gables will be translucent, the company that manufactured them only produce polycarbonate sheets and they will either be translucent or opalescent but both will let on natural daylight & will withstand UV degradation that effected the old sheets.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would anyone fake a photo of a stand that will be refurbished in a couple of  months time. 😂😂

EDIT: I can't read, ignore me.

Fuck knows. Weirdos everywhere these days.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

I just passed this today. That's my photo.

I'm not saying you faked yours, but the other one definitely wasn't faked. A random lassie on twitter isn't going to fake a video about fibre glass panels on the side of the Copland :lol: they must have had them up to test the sizes and took them down or something.

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I'm not saying you faked yours, but the other one definitely wasn't faked. A random lassie on twitter isn't going to fake a video about fibre glass panels on the side of the Copland :lol: they must have had them up to test the sizes and took them down or something.

You're too trusting of random lassies on Twitter. Don't think you're long for this world.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Saw the cladding on the ground. Looked slightly cloudier than I expected. Hopefully looks better in situ.

It's not like glass.

There are 2 options .. translucent or opalescent, the latter being less "see through"

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

It's not like glass.

There are 2 options .. translucent or opalescent, the latter being less "see through"

Yeah, hoped it'd be nearer the former.