Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

There are new scoreboards going in as well 

Eski . Apologies  about my last message to you . You are a good bear

Hope the scoreboards are on top of the stands . Leaving the potential to fill in the corners one day . Get rid of these big screens

5 hours ago, Ace said:

Im sorry but I think it’s a fucking riddy that the youth development charity have had to fund £20k towards this. Surely there are better ways for them to be spending their money. Surely to fuck the board can say keep that in your pot after all the great work in youth development this season, we’ll put an extra 20k in.

9 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Im sorry but I think it’s a fucking riddy that the youth development charity have had to fund £20k towards this. Surely there are better ways for them to be spending their money. Surely to fuck the board can say keep that in your pot after all the great work in youth development this season, we’ll put an extra 20k in.

Is Rangers pools not where the money came from originally to build the three stands? 

Sure I’ve read that somewhere

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I doubt they've 'had to' donate 20k out of 1.5 million to be spent.

Youth will be funded to the relevant level, as will refurbishment. Thus is just a photo OP for Rangers Pools or some shit.

11 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

One think about the stadium thats been bugging my OCD recently is the dirt/moss on the white truss on top of the main stand. I hope we can get that cleaned or touched up. The large truss is what makes Ibrox iconic. 

Don’t go into the players area any time soon mate send you over the edge , looking forward to see how that looks next season , sad day it’s took a Liverpool lad to take action though  , majority of so called Rangers men it’s just take take take though , if the support had the access they have into the stadium the past few years we’d take the paint brush to it ourselves 

3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

"RYDC re-launched Rangers Pools at the start of the 2018/19 campaign – in partnership with the Football Pools – with all profits going to the club specifically for the upkeep and maintenance of Ibrox Stadium."

So this is a new revenue stream, and doesn't impact the existing revenue streams to our youth system, which still pour in from stadium bricks, rising stars and Rangers Lotto.

In fact. it actually helps the youth revenue streams, because your post allows me to remind our Members that the RangersMedia Erskine Fund is a long-standing supporter of Rangers Youth Development Company through our sustained support of Rising Stars, Rangers Lotto and Stadium Bricks (Lots of Stadium Bricks!!!)  - and that in order to maintain that support, we need the support of RangersMedia Forum Members like your good self, and everyone looking in RIGHT NOW, if we are to continue that support of that fine organisation..  :rangers:

And speaking of Colin Stewart, Director of RYDC, I only noticed for the first time tonight that he is lurking in the background of this wonderful picture of John Greig  at Erskine Park Care Home opening the [RangersMedia Supported) Sporting Memories Room.

sct_JW_38391.jpg?resize=768,512&ssl=1

And only now do I realise that it must have been Colin who actually persuaded John to come along as the guest of honour in the first place.

The Rangers Youth Development Director helping out our Erskine Veterans?  That can't be right surely?   I'm raging!  :p:

And as a bonus - here's a wee reminder of what we all achieved back then with the Erskine Park Sporting Memories Room...

image.thumb.png.f0de71a852aab1f7cdbc5aa4de8b8a72.png

image.thumb.png.202ac21b011d47201b78de49740bc03c.png

Oh and while we're on the subject - I forgot to pass on a message from the Club last week.  It may have been mentioned elsewhere, but here's the message:

No stadium tours during May/June due to the refurbishment.

Which means we had to postpone the one we had scheduled for Erskine earlier this week.  No biggie.  Assuming that the refurbishment is not too radical, the stadium should hopefully still be there in July.  :tu:

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tupac better watch out 

“Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got: don’t ever stop, just push it ’till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fall.”

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

I doubt they've 'had to' donate 20k out of 1.5 million to be spent.

Youth will be funded to the relevant level, as will refurbishment. Thus is just a photo OP for Rangers Pools or some shit.

Correct 20k would hardly make a dent in the £1.5m upgrade. It's a chance to get as much publicity as possible.

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Don’t go into the players area any time soon mate send you over the edge , looking forward to see how that looks next season , sad day it’s took a Liverpool lad to take action though  , majorly of so called Rangers men it’s just take take take though , if the support had the access they have into the stadium the past few years we’d take the paint brush to it ourselves 

Fucking spot on. We constantly deify cunts who were paid to perform and who then do down the club. This "Rangers man" pish needs to stop. You can't be a Rangers Man 90% of the time. You are either one of us to the end, or you aren't.

Good on Gerrard. Even if it all falls apart for him we have seen what true professionalism is over the last year. And that's what any true Rangers Man should be capable of and give his all to deliver.

40 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Fucking spot on. We constantly deify cunts who were paid to perform and who then do down the club. This "Rangers man" pish needs to stop. You can't be a Rangers Man 90% of the time. You are either one of us to the end, or you aren't.

Good on Gerrard. Even if it all falls apart for him we have seen what true professionalism is over the last year. And that's what any true Rangers Man should be capable of and give his all to deliver.

Bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻

7 hours ago, govanblue said:

Oh and while we're on the subject - I forgot to pass on a message from the Club last week.  It may have been mentioned elsewhere, but here's the message:

No stadium tours during May/June due to the refurbishment.

Which means we had to postpone the one we had scheduled for Erskine earlier this week.  No biggie.  Assuming that the refurbishment is not too radical, the stadium should hopefully still be there in July.  :tu:

Looking forward to seeing what the refurbs are 👍🏻👌🏻

12 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

One think about the stadium thats been bugging my OCD recently is the dirt/moss on the white truss on top of the main stand. I hope we can get that cleaned or touched up. The large truss is what makes Ibrox iconic. 

And here's me thinking it was the brick facade that made it iconic.

13 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

They didn’t “have” to. :lol:

How on earth have you read the article and come out with that conclusion...

Jesus suffering man!

It’s what it’s there for. The money from the football pools gets put towards refurbishing the stadium like it used to. 

21 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Donated from Rangers Pools  profits, kind gesture and now has me thinking of doing the said pools, how you can grab the negative from that beats me.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Donated from Rangers Pools  profits, kind gesture and now has me thinking of doing the said pools, how you can grab the negative from that beats me.

Because I’d rather money intended for youth development stayed within youth development if that’s all the same to you rather than going towards fixing the stadium. The charity does a huge amount of work for not only our benefit but grass roots football across the country. If it’s come out a different pot then it’s quite ambiguous, the tweet has come from the Rangers youth development company. That’s my point.