Kent Charged

13 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Brown did exactly the right thing in rolling around. 

😂It’s cheating and it’s fucking embarrassing. If we’re just to accept that that’s football now, and cheating and acting like a fanny is to be encouraged, then it’s over. 

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

no he didnt. i remember being absolutely embarrassed for lafferty after that stunt he pulled against the sheep. Getting other player to react and then feigning injury is a blight on the game and the more its condoned the more it will happen.

If cunts are gonna do it against you, you might as well do it to them. It’s exactly what Morelos should have done when Brown stood on his heel. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I will never condone diving. It doesn't belong in the game. I hate it when Morelos does it or when Lafferty did it years ago.

It’s not diving it’s exaggerating an incident and drawing more attention to it which ultimately got Morelos sent off and Kent charged. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I will never condone diving. It doesn't belong in the game. I hate it when Morelos does it or when Lafferty did it years ago.

Agree about diving but going down when hit off the ball I think we need to fight fire with fire. 

59 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ok, shall we call it cheating? Is that better?

Cheating is a part of every match.  Players contest every throw in and corner even when they know it didn’t go their way.  They look for every advantage.  You’re never going to stamp it out the game.  Even at the highest levels of football you touch a striker in the box and he’ll go down giving the referee a decision to make.  This is how the game is played.

I heard a manager on ClydeSSB a while back say they had to hire a ref to do the training matches because the manager couldn’t be bothered with the constant arguing.  Refereeing sounds like a fucking nightmare.  I don’t know how the Refs do it at amateur level the guys must get dogs abuse.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Cheating is a part of every match.  Players contest every throw in and corner even when they know it didn’t go their way.  They look for every advantage.  You’re never going to stamp it out the game.  Even at the highest levels of football you touch a striker in the box and he’ll go down giving the referee a decision to make.  This is how the game is played.

I heard a manager on ClydeSSB a while back say they had to hire a ref to do the training matches because the manager couldn’t be bothered with the constant arguing.  Refereeing sounds like a fucking nightmare.  I don’t know how the Refs do it at amateur level the guys must get dogs abuse.

Gerrard said it perfectly when asked how his players would react, he said " I know what I would do. " Do your talking on the park and clatter the bastard if that's what it takes. People saying we should dive, or feign an injury because he did is wrong. Give me a Gough or Prso any day of the week where their face is gushing of blood only to run on the park two minutes later all bandaged up. That's the Rangers way !!

20 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So has brown got any facial injuries after being "clattered " twice ,once by an "elbow" ,then another by a "fist"  or has he cheated by feigning injury, n if so is there any retrospective punishment for doing so ,

Can be done same as diving - conning the ref . Usually a booking in the game or suspension afterwards. 

nothing to see here mind, just slipped

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard said it perfectly when asked how his players would react, he said " I know what I would do.

Picked up on this also, plus the look he gave when saying it. This is exactly what the team ethos should be going forward, which hopefully will be instilled through SG influence and trial by error experience...

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If we appealed Kent’s because it wasn’t in the face, then why not Morelos? 

because with Morelos the intent was there - whether he hit brown or not is a mute point, it's a straight red.  brown should also be cited as he has feigned injury but they'll say he didn't get a foul for that action, it was only for Morelos' actions hence no retrospective punishment.

with Kent the argument is he just pushed brown - again will use same argument above to let brown off

what, me paranoid?

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

😂It’s cheating and it’s fucking embarrassing. If we’re just to accept that that’s football now, and cheating and acting like a fanny is to be encouraged, then it’s over. 

It's been over for years m8. Pussies everywhere, female presenters & commentators, and the biggest, cheating, diving, embarrassing primadonna ever ( the kid-on Ronaldo ), wins the Ballon d'Or nearly every year FS.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

They tell you that at schoolboy level tbf. Win at all costs. If Ryan Jack had achieved what Brown had on Saturday I’d have been very happy with him tbh. 

2 hours ago, Lloyd said:

If cunts are gonna do it against you, you might as well do it to them. It’s exactly what Morelos should have done when Brown stood on his heel. 

Yet when he has done it (i.e. the look up at the ref after the McKenna incident) he was absolutely fucking pilloried from all angles.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They tell you that at schoolboy level tbf. Win at all costs. If Ryan Jack had achieved what Brown had on Saturday I’d have been very happy with him tbh. 

I must be old school then cos I don't get that mentality. I remember when lafferty did it years ago. I had a riddy for him!!