Kent Charged

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kent became an instant hero in my eyes for laying one on Brown and for his second half display. I will never forget it even when he is long gone. Two match ban is worth every minute to just to see that. Souness would have knocked him out years ago.

He didn't lay one on him ffs 

13 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fuck it next game bring someone on to Break browns legs. May as well do something worthwhile if we are going to get men sent off anyway. Can't believe that cunt hasn't been cited for his actions just shows how corrupt the system is.

It is disgusting brown is getting away with his antics.

Imagine halliday does that to the taigs back in December. How quickly would he be cited. 

3 hours ago, Jasper Blues said:

Tell you one thing though, lego is a REAL hardman.

Elbowed in the face, punched in the face, knocked on his arse twice, and not a mark on his coupon.

Now THAT'S a hard!!! 

He was acting and it worked. Our boys need to wisen up

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

with these bans coming up, we must now be rock bottom of the fair play league. Which is a joke when you consider the treatment meted out to our players and the fact that we are not even close to being a dirty team.

Completely designed to hinder any chance we had of us winning the championship . And this  is bet example out there

40 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It is disgusting brown is getting away with his antics.

Imagine halliday does that to the taigs back in December. How quickly would he be cited. 

I thought in the past some people on here over exaggerated saying how corrupt it was etc but I'm convinced now that this is the case. 

57 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fuck it next game bring someone on to Break browns legs. May as well do something worthwhile if we are going to get men sent off anyway. Can't believe that cunt hasn't been cited for his actions just shows how corrupt the system is.

Moshni for an emergency one game loan.

1 hour ago, Grundy said:

Don't think I've ever despised a player a player as much as I despise Brown , he's scum, pond life.  However I don' want to see our players getting suckered into getting sent off, rather see us pumping them and laughing at him at the final whistle. If he was to receive a career ending injury at the same time I have to admit I'd be grinning from ear to ear and he's the only player I can think of that could make me feel that way.

The amazing thing for me . He is not a big man . He is actually quite a wee guy and not that intimidating . Fuck knows how he never gets melted on the football pitch .

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The amazing thing for me . He is not a big man . He is actually quite a wee guy and not that intimidating . Fuck knows how he never gets melted on the football pitch .

And that is one of the reasons he would never have made it in England, he would have been brushed aside every game. It's noticeable he was never linked to any clubs down there, he would have been found out very quickly.  If I was a fan of the scum I'd be embarrassed to have such a horrible bastard as captain never mind a player.

7 minutes ago, Grundy said:

And that is one of the reasons he would never have made it in England, he would have been brushed aside every game. It's noticeable he was never linked to any clubs down there, he would have been found out very quickly.  If I was a fan of the scum I'd be embarrassed to have such a horrible bastard as captain never mind a player.

You are not a scum fan though mate . And these retards lap him up like scum they are

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If he doesn't think he's done what he's charged with why should he accept it?

Because he will miss 3 games instead of 2?

Whether it’s a push/punch/slap chin or chest the footage and pictures are hard to ignore. 

I’d bet my left nut he will be banned for 3 after the hearts game. 

For me i don’t know what can be said to the appeals committee to get him off. Unless we have Jonnie Cochrane 😂

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It is, but why would the National football League organisation feel the need to troll one of its oldest and most decorated members. 

It’s a fucking strange one. Don’t think Lego had a particularly bad game (minus his indiscretions obv) but he certainly wasn’t the best CM on the park, let alone for the beasts. Pretty sure there better performances outside the OF game.

I also find it odd that the tactics for team of the week is a 3-5-2... is that usual? Considering there is only 1 maybe 2 sides who often play that way in the league... it seems they have done it to shoehorn him in 

11 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I also find it odd that the tactics for team of the week is a 3-5-2... is that usual? Considering there is only 1 maybe 2 sides who often play that way in the league... it seems they have done it to shoehorn him in 

fuck sake calm down

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Star of the Week 😂

8AF18C47-595D-49DE-A270-4E2F071B9059.png

🤣😂 how did he get in a league best team of the weekend?! He not do anything in the game. If he not kick Morelos and then fall to the ground and not throw ball away and fall to the ground like little bitch then you would not know he is playing! Also why is Kent not in this team? He was best player on the field

15 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Because he will miss 3 games instead of 2?

Whether it’s a push/punch/slap chin or chest the footage and pictures are hard to ignore. 

I’d bet my left nut he will be banned for 3 after the hearts game. 

For me i don’t know what can be said to the appeals committee to get him off. Unless we have Jonnie Cochrane 😂

So even if he doesn't think he's guilty of the charges he should still accept it to lessen the punishment he's likely to get?