Kent Charged

1 minute ago, denya said:

🤣😂 how did he get in a league best team of the weekend?! He not do anything in the game. If he not kick Morelos and then fall to the ground and not throw ball away and fall to the ground like little bitch then you would not know he is playing! Also why is Kent not in this team? He was best player on the field

By taigs, for taigs!

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The amazing thing for me . He is not a big man . He is actually quite a wee guy and not that intimidating . Fuck knows how he never gets melted on the football pitch .

Because he’s the greatest player to play in the SPFL, and he’s protected if he tried a fraction of his shite on a public pitch every weekend he would get his cunt kicked in. 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So even if he doesn't think he's guilty of the charges he should still accept it to lessen the punishment he's likely to get?

He’s fighting a losing battle. Why take a worse punishment?

Do you think he thinks he’s innocent?

Do you yourself believe he is innocent?

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

He’s fighting a losing battle. Why take a worse punishment?

Do you think he thinks he’s innocent?

Do you yourself believe he is innocent?

So even if he doesn't think hes guilty he should accept to get a reduced punishment.

A guilty plea is admission of guilt you know.

10 minutes ago, denya said:

🤣😂 how did he get in a league best team of the weekend?! He not do anything in the game. If he not kick Morelos and then fall to the ground and not throw ball away and fall to the ground like little bitch then you would not know he is playing! Also why is Kent not in this team? He was best player on the field

Denya, your South American mentality won’t go down well in Scotland wee man. 

You are all hotheaded chimps who snort and sell drugs (not a bad thing) use a crutch about living in poverty and want to kick fuck out of the world. 😂 

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I think Brown got clumped on the shoulder by both Morelos and Kent, he has been well schooled by Lennon falling to the ground face clutching like pretending the pound coin that bounced of his jacket hit his mug, we were conned by Brown.

There was a video of the Morelos incident posted on Facebook, it looks like he may have at best been brushed by Morelos's hand to the chest/shoulder.  However, he falls to the ground clutching his face so he was definitely cheating, no surprise there.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Just daft if we're not accepting the 2 game ban starting immediately. We're fucked against the paedos if both Kent and Morelos are missing. 

Exactly. I don’t see the merit in rejecting the 2 game ban at all.

If he gets off with it then fair enough but I can’t see how

57 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So even if he doesn't think hes guilty he should accept to get a reduced punishment.

A guilty plea is admission of guilt you know.

Yes! 

It's fucking madness to appeal a 2 match ban (Hearts & Motherwell), when there isn't even the slightest possibility of him getting off with it, to end up with a 3 match ban which will likely include the tarriers.

Regardless of wether he feels he's guilty or not, the right decision for the team is to accept the 2.

I'm not alright with any of our players getting bans etc, but I still love that Kent belted him one. Lego is a dirty snide snivelling welp and deserves everything we throw at him. Next season will see him knocked right off his perch hopefully. 

Gone are the days when we had fair reffing though so who knows anymore. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Embarrassing ourselves by appealing it.

I agree. The only angle I can think of right now for why they are doing this is to somehow use it as a platform to complain about an imbalance of justice where the person responsible for instigating serious incidents in the game get away scot free.    But they could have achieved the same effect by citing Brown and forcing the authorities to consider the case...….but they didn't.    These days in the complete absence of 'front foot' defending of Rangers by the Board and execs it may just be that the execs are getting their corporate ears nipped and its just a way of making some sort of timid protest.

10 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Exactly. I don’t see the merit in rejecting the 2 game ban at all.

If he gets off with it then fair enough but I can’t see how

But that would mean hes accepting punishment for something hes not had the chance to challenge, in order to reduce a punishment. If he does that bottom line is he's admitting he's guilty surely, is that true justice, or does that not matter?

9 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

But they could have achieved the same effect by citing Brown and forcing the authorities to consider the case..

The board our board are gutless and to ours and the players expense, absolutely gutless.

To think we ruled the roost back in the day too !

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

But that would mean hes accepting punishment for something hes not had the chance to challenge, in order to reduce a punishment. If he does that bottom line is he's admitting he's guilty surely, is that true justice, or does that not matter?

No. Not when he is guilty and there is insurmountable evidence.

This isn’t a murder trial where there is only circumstantial evidence ffs 😂😂😂

A 2 game ban is better than a 3 game ban especially when one of the 3 game ban might be the tarriers. You seem to be struggling to comprehend this 

Ive just went and looked at the red card Jack got against hibs 

dorrans grabs slivka by the neck and pushes him , that's what Kent done on Sunday,  the only difference is he doesn't go down like a poof , he wasn't cited , there wasn't any uproar about he should take 2 games and be thankful 

Deserved ban but the antics of that cunt brown are fucking shameful.

Kent was magnificent 2nd half and tore those cunts a new arse. I would be over the fucking moon were we to secure him for next season aswell. 

A player of genuine quality and the type we need if we are to bring this title back to ibrox.

39 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

No. Not when he is guilty and there is insurmountable evidence.

This isn’t a murder trial where there is only circumstantial evidence ffs 😂😂😂

A 2 game ban is better than a 3 game ban especially when one of the 3 game ban might be the tarriers. You seem to be struggling to comprehend this 

I understand evidence, it has to prove the specifics of the relevant charges and "crime" not just show something has happened.

Find it interesting that reports suggest he wants to challenge it, yet you think he should accept guilt. He knows the charge, the reasons why he thinks he could defend his case successfully, yet you think he should say he's done it.

Plead guilty, even if you dont think you are,  thus admitting guilt, the lesser punishment justifies it.

17 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't understand how most people are alright with this but absolutely furious with Morelos? 

Repeat offender in Morelos, first time for Kent. 

Poofy wee back handed from Morelos, attempt at a decent dig at Brown from Kent.

Morelos was sent off on circa 30 mins, Kent wasn’t sent off. 

Morelos was anonymous, Kent was our MOTM. 

Could add more...