Kent Charged

Play Grezda/Lafferty against Hearts tonight and accept Kent's lenient 2 match ban, means he's back for the split & against the taigs. 

Appeal and he misses 1 (potentially 2 games) after the split.

Another baffling decision, really can't understand the logic behind it at all. 

Very surprised they appealing this .They should be appealing the Morelos card though. Footage shows any contact was on the chest and that would only be a yellow. Brown got off for a far worse unprovoked elbow to the face of Naismith. This alone would highlight the imbalance of punishment. 

But I reckon when SG made his public statement about Morelos it made the appeal futile and in a sense contradictory 

A successful appeal would have shown Brown up for an acting cheating bastard 

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Very surprised they appealing this .They should be appealing the Morelos card though. Footage shows any contact was on the chest and that would only be a yellow. Brown got off for a far worse unprovoked elbow to the face of Naismith. This alone would highlight the imbalance of punishment. 

But I reckon when SG made his public statement about Morelos it made the appeal futile and in a sense contradictory 

A successful appeal would have shown Brown up for an acting cheating bastard 

I think that is why we are appealing Kent one. I assume Rangers want to highlight browns part in the altercation and there was provocation. I am sure they know they will lose appeal. 

Who knows, maybe we'll knock it off and it'll turn out that there isn't actually enough video evidence to convict Kent just like there wasn't enough video evidence of Alan Power putting his studs through Ryan Jack's face. Or maybe the compliance officer will decide that throwing an elbow and connecting with an opponent isn't actually a red card offence, just like she did with Bachmann on Kamara, and Morelos' red will be rescinded. 

I have faith in the honesty, integrity, impartially and consistency of Claire Whyte. She's done a stellar job this season.   

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Aye we appealed that the same time our manager fined him a weeks wages and hung him out to dry in the media 😂

Its happened twice before I'm sure , tarriers with brown , think it was gary o'connor with a dive too , both managers said after the game they were both deserved reds but both won appeals 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Its happened twice before I'm sure , tarriers with brown , think it was gary o'connor with a dive too , both managers said after the game they were both deserved reds but both won appeals 

Ooft that's some memory lad! How ridiculous is that though? Game up here is fucked and has been fucked for decades.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah mate, if you elbow someone in the face you're fucked.....

JS131676441.jpg

that's ok .he was only provoking there 

Had to laugh at the brass neck of the cunt the other day in post match interview .Yes definatley a red .you can't get away with elbowing in the modern game .He even done it during the match 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Not necessarily.  Brown got a straight red a few years back and after the game Rodgers said he deserved it.  celtic still appealead the red so Brown could feature in the next game which was an Old Firm.  Brown won the appeal which I think amazed even celtic themselves.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft that's some memory lad! How ridiculous is that though? Game up here is fucked and has been fucked for decades.

Yeah the whole disciplinary process is fucked and a shambles , theres no consistency and the goalposts appear too change constantly depending on who is looking at appeals week to week, 

I think morelos deserves a red but I would still appeal and use the bachmann red being rescinded as part of the case ,

There was also a brutal elbow about a month ago (st Mirren) player maybe , about a ft from the ref ignored and then not cited by co  , that was prob worse elbow I had seen in years 

Keevin’s on the radio after the game the other day said it was “sportsmanship” by Brown.  Tripping people over, throwing the ball away, goading opposition fans, this is all “sportsmanship”.  Keevins was the one who said Hibs running on to the pitch was “excubberance”.  Laughable.

Some of the comments he said about Morelos were shocking. ‘There’s nothing going on in his head’, ‘he’s incapable of learning’, etc.  

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah the whole disciplinary process is fucked and a shambles , theres no consistency and the goalposts appear too change constantly depending on who is looking at appeals week to week, 

I think morelos deserves a red but I would still appeal and use the bachmann red being rescinded as part of the case ,

There was also a brutal elbow about a month ago (st Mirren) player maybe , about a ft from the ref ignored and then not cited by co  , that was prob worse elbow I had seen in years 

Given the farcical nature of the process I would appeal everything.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Given the farcical nature of the process I would appeal everything.  

Don't ask then don't get, i actually think the punishments from Kent and Morelos are pretty fair but given the historical cases against us, fuck it, appeal, see what happens