Kent Charged

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s exactly what it is

sportsmanship

/ˈspɔːtsmənʃɪp/

Learn to pronounce

noun

noun: sportsmanship

fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest.

"he displayed great sportsmanship in defeat"

Thats what sportsmanship is that is not what Lego was up to. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

sportsmanship

/ˈspɔːtsmənʃɪp/

Learn to pronounce

noun

fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest.

Read it as gamesmanship dingy me man

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Play Grezda/Lafferty against Hearts tonight and accept Kent's lenient 2 match ban, means he's back for the split & against the taigs. 

Appeal and he misses 1 (potentially 2 games) after the split.

Another baffling decision, really can't understand the logic behind it at all. 

Maybe trying to throw some light on broon's actions to get him in the spotlight, I don't know.

Broon was also patting Kent's head, trying to make him out as some wee fanny to totally humiliate him, knowing he can never have the ability of this boy.

I would have broke every fucking bone in his body for that.

The board need to stop with the sikence and the occasional knee jerk, as it is costing us big time both on and off the park.

We the fans should be demanding this board get off their sorry fucking arses and come up with a coherent strategy to effectively deal with all this. The demonisation of our club and the dehumanisation of our fans went up a notch when Gerrard arrived due to the jealousy and such is the hatred. We need effectictive counter measures to all this, because as we again see, the hate campaign against us is working well to handicap us.

Our board are shitebags. 

Starts with a chairman that’s barely in the country (was he even there at the weekend?) and a CEO that’s a fucking pansy that’s not fit for a club of our stature. 

I fucking hate Lawell, but contrast him with Stewart Robertson. I know who I’d back in a fight to the death. 

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

sportsmanship

/ˈspɔːtsmənʃɪp/

Learn to pronounce

noun

correct .sportsmanship and gamesmanship are 2 separate almost opposite things 

.what Brown did was gamesmanship. where he plays on the edge of the rules to gain an advantage 

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Agreed that he was trying to make him out to be some wee boy but Kent reacted in the right way for that one, he took the game by the scruff of the neck, scored a brilliant goal and ripped the piss out their defender so badly that he tore his hamstring...that's the reaction I want from our players.

Brown's always had minimal ability and has made a career off shite like Sunday, the problem was all 3 of our players just played right into his hands & its us now with 2 players out tonight and another getting banned tomorrow. 

The board should be the ones to do something I agree but so should the manager, he should've been out yesterday in the conference calling Brown out for everything, the exact same as Clarke, McInness, Levin & Lennon have done all season so far. From the boards side they should have released a statement 1st thing Monday morning highlighting everything in public that was done on Sunday thus giving Gerrard the backing to do it yesterday in the conference.

Usual though, we've barely said a word, the taigs have walked away untouched & now we'll go into another old firm in a few weeks where I'd put good money on us getting at least 1 red card. 

Agree with most of that, but I don't know about our manager gettting too embroiled as it may look like soor grapes in defeat and as usual, the media would spin it against us. Thought he done well with the victimhood mentality though.

That game was really the first time Gerrard has witnessed what they are all about and it must be sinking in now. He has probably witnessed nothing like it both on and off the park and rather bemused by it, as it is unique to this backwater.

I said before, the board missed a big opportunity in the PR war in staying silent over all the goings on both on and off the park, but I can't see it changing, unless we the fans start making very vocal and publc demands of them in the hate campaign gainst us, because it is handicapping us both on and off the park.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Repeat offender in Morelos, first time for Kent. 

Poofy wee back handed from Morelos, attempt at a decent dig at Brown from Kent.

Morelos was sent off on circa 30 mins, Kent wasn’t sent off. 

Morelos was anonymous, Kent was our MOTM. 

Could add more... 

Still think it's an embarrassing mentality

32 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Our board are shitebags. 

Starts with a chairman that’s barely in the country (was he even there at the weekend?) and a CEO that’s a fucking pansy that’s not fit for a club of our stature. 

I fucking hate Lawell, but contrast him with Stewart Robertson. I know who I’d back in a fight to the death. 

Ryan Kent for CEO yaasss

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The embarassing mentality is trying to glorify Sunday, as if getting beaten and them winning the league is alright because someone had a dig at brown. 

Not to be confused with not being as hard on Kent as we are on Morelos. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Agree with most of that, but I don't know about our manager gettting too embroiled as it may look like soor grapes in defeat and as usual, the media would spin it against us. Thought he done well with the victimhood mentality though.

That game was really the first time Gerrard has witnessed what they are all about and it must be sinking in now. He has probably witnessed nothing like it both on and off the park and rather bemused by it, as it is unique to this backwater.

I said before, the board missed a big opportunity in the PR war in staying silent over all the goings on both on and off the park, but I can't see it changing, unless we the fans start making very vocal and publc demands of them in the hate campaign gainst us, because it is handicapping us both on and off the park.

It will look like sour grapes to some people aye and that's how they'll spin it but at the end of the day if everything he's saying is true then I don't care if it looks like that. Clarke gets beat 5-0 and the first thing he comes out with is the sectarian shite...we then spend over a week talking about that and not how we hammered a team like Killie who don't concede often...smart management again on his part.

Also think that had a massive influence on their keeper get the red rescinded as it was a way for the SFA to shut him up, giving him a small victory. 

We're just not smart enough overall as a club & that goes from board level down through management and even onto the players now. We get played nearly every single week with silly fouls, time wasting, bookings & eventually reds which are really coming to bite us in the arse. I know what you mean about the fans but it can't always be up to us, if we're seen to do something it just takes the emphasis of the board to do something because we're doing their fucking job for them again. Its the main reason why I want Gerrard to come out 1 conference and just flip like Clarke did, it'll force the board to either back him in public or sell him out & I'm 99% sure they'll back him. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The embarassing mentality is trying to glorify Sunday, as if getting beaten and them winning the league is alright because someone had a dig at brown. 

Not to be confused with not being as hard on Kent as we are on Morelos. 

Thats all part of what I was saying

As I said previously in the thread I am not annoyed at Kent, I just find the fans annoying that seem okay with a loss just because they've been able to get a picture of what looks like Kent punching Brown. These same fans are hammering Morelos but saying Kent's ban was "worth it".

Tin pot mentality 

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

it is 100pc .but sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.

But I think it's a case of exposing the compliance procedure for what it is .

Lose the appeal and we can give other examples of players getting off. 

Win the appeal and the haters will expose the procedure as a sham .

System is corrupt and not fit for purpose and needs binned. More than likely they will review the system and we will end up with an even more corrupt tarrier friendly system than we already have 

49 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

correct .sportsmanship and gamesmanship are 2 separate almost opposite things 

.what Brown did was gamesmanship. where he plays on the edge of the rules to gain an advantage 

Gamesmanship

the activity of trying to win a game by doing things that are not really breakingthe rules but are intended to destroy the confidence of the other player

Would say clipping a players ankle from behind is against the rules, holding the ball out to a player then throwing it away is against the rules, goading the away support is against the rules. 

Nothing gamesmanship with that brain dead cunt. 

3 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Play Grezda/Lafferty against Hearts tonight and accept Kent's lenient 2 match ban, means he's back for the split & against the taigs. 

Appeal and he misses 1 (potentially 2 games) after the split.

Another baffling decision, really can't understand the logic behind it at all. 

Crazy to appeal. I.m.o.

On a separate note re Morelos, has anyone else noticed that the only camera angle showing it is from behind the goal. There' several cameras on the main stand that were shown to capture other incidents, yet none were facing across the park to where the play had just come from. 

Not one shows what view the linesman had who called the incident as he saw it. Morelos himself says none of them saw the incident, it was given based on the immediate complaints of the scum players.

We saw with Madden uo at sheepsville how he had an unobstructed view of the McGregor / Ferguson incident yet the charge indicated he hadn't. 

Wonder how much was actually seen and by whom on Sunday. And no I'm not saying they got the outcome wrong 😁