Kent Charged

11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Banned for being an idiot obviously. First time I’ve agreed with FF. 

This time I wasn't being an idiot mate.  Although I admit I have been in the past. 

I only said the record were about to run a story on Craig and his employer was aware. 

Nothing more

two-match bans for players found guilty of diving or feigning injury ... that the act of simulation.

Lovenrands got a 2-match ban for the Thompson incident -- rightly so

why has brown not been banned for the Morelos incident and why are the media so quiet -- Sutton - Butcher - Walker -  Stewart ---- FUCK ALL

Nothing either from our own club to support the manager or from C1872. 

Cutting through all the shite, Ryan Kent is a player with a big future. From his natural ability, his attitude and passion for the game, hopefully we can set up a deal to keep this boy for the next few years and no matter what cowardly untalented cunts like broon throw at him, he will overcome, because he is simply better in every way and will not be beaten. That instinct is in him.

Time for our board to get up off it's arse and start protecting it's assets, including the fans.

Gerrard said after the match tonight "I believe we have a case if they listen to us properly". Guarantee they wont listen to fuck all we have to say. Wouldn't surprise me if they try to suggest it's a frivolous appeal and make the ban longer. 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Cutting through all the shite, Ryan Kent is a player with a big future. From his natural ability, his attitude and passion for the game, hopefully we can set up a deal to keep this boy for the next few years and no matter what cowardly untalented cunts like broon throw at him, he will overcome, because he is simply better in every way and will not be beaten. That instinct is in him.

Time for our board to get up off it's arse and start protecting it's assets, including the fans.

Supposing we can match his valuation .I reckon he would chose to stay .Given that he has had other loans and flattered to deceive. One of those situations where a player finds an environment that brings the best out of him .Even at 7m it would not be a bad investment .As I reckon after 2 or 3 years we would easily recoup that value and a bit more .Saying that at the moment 4m is closer to what his true worth is .But would definatley be worth pushing the boat out for 

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Supposing we can match his valuation .I reckon he would chose to stay .Given that he has had other loans and flattered to deceive. One of those situations where a player finds an environment that brings the best out of him .Even at 7m it would not be a bad investment .As I reckon after 2 or 3 years we would easily recoup that value and a bit more .Saying that at the moment 4m is closer to what his true worth is .But would definatley be worth pushing the boat out for 

Big time!

He certainly appears to enjoy it here. My worry is spineless cunts like broon are driving the best we have away. It's Morelos now, so who's next? Obviously anyone with talent and Kent next in line for the treatment? Looks that way.

I despise this midden. I know Gerrard has stepped back mostly from all the shite, but I now want him and our board to call it as it is and call everyone of these hating cunts out.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Big time!

He certainly appears to enjoy it here. My worry is spineless cunts like broon are driving the best we have away. It's Morelos now, so who's next? Obviously anyone with talent and Kent next in line for the treatment? Looks that way.

I despise this midden. I know Gerrard has stepped back mostly from all the shite, but I now want him and our board to call it as it is and call everyone of these hating cunts out.

Works 2 ways .If a player had a strong mentality they are likely to stay and fight for the cause 

As for Gerrard stating quiet there are 1 or 2 quotes out there that haven't hit MSM. the one I saw he told TLB and Kennedy to stop playing the victim .

The game at ibrox against them could turn out to be the biggest dead rubber ever .Plenty of our guys have a lot more than 3 points to play for .Stand up and show they have the balls to put them in their place 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

It is understood that the panel have accepted that Kent did not strike Brown on the head or face but he will still serve a suspension.

😂😂😂

"struck him on the chest area. But this was enough for them to conclude that he was guilty of the charge of violent conduct."

😂

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"struck him on the chest area. But this was enough for them to conclude that he was guilty of the charge of violent conduct."

😂

Brown said in an interview he couldn't remember it. He must have been concussed but how can you tell? 

Tbh, two game ban is worth it. Someone had to stand up to that cunt. He may not have hit him but he let him know that enough is enough. If Souness played he wouldn't have simulated. He would still be on the floor. Nothing but respect for Kent.

29 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

I thought it would be 4/5 game ban so 2 games is okay imo 

I thought that at first but it’s clear it was a push and not a punch like the picture suggests.

Was a yellow card offence if the ref saw it so dunno why it’s a 2 game ban.

The big hard man brown rolling round after  a shove to his chest hasn’t helped him.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I thought that at first but it’s clear it was a push and not a punch like the picture suggests.

Was a yellow card offence if the ref saw it so dunno why it’s a 2 game ban.

The big hard man brown rolling round after  a shove to his chest hasn’t helped him.

Brown did exactly the right thing in rolling around. 

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've failed on our bridge building endeavours, need to redouble our efforts and reflect on our failings.

Aye build bridges but get our own Horatius Cocles to defend it from our enemies crossing. 

9 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Brown did exactly the right thing in rolling around. 

no he didnt. i remember being absolutely embarrassed for lafferty after that stunt he pulled against the sheep. Getting other player to react and then feigning injury is a blight on the game and the more its condoned the more it will happen.