marka1979

Us and Bheast FC, both up:

Notice of Complaint | celtic FC

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Alleged Party in Breach: celtic FC

Match: celtic FC v Rangers FC

Date: 31 March 2019

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 204 - Where three or more players and/or members of Team Staff from one team are involved in a confrontation with opposing players and/or members of Team Staff of the opposing team during and/or directly after a match.

Principal hearing date: Thursday 2 May 2019

Response date: Wednesday 10 April 2019

Notice of Complaint | Rangers FC

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC

Match: celtic FC v Rangers FC

Date: 31 March 2019

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 204 - Where three or more players and/or members of Team Staff from one team are involved in a confrontation with opposing players and/or members of Team Staff of the opposing team during and/or directly after a match.

Principal hearing date: Thursday 2 May 2019

Response date: Wednesday 10 April 2019

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Corrupt to the fucking core.

TLB says what he wants, as referenced by Levein, and runs the lengths of touchlines whenever the fuck he wants. He was holding a fucking corner flag the other week ffs. Nothing, yet Gerrard gets a ban for what exactly?

If this doesn't convince Gerrard and the club of the bias and come out fighting nothing will.

Yep. Corrupt to the fucking core.

This x 100%. Bastards.

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I remember way back when Souness was here. He said he hadn’t realised how much Rangers were hated until he was part of it. 

Its a hundred times worse now, I often wonder why?

The Yes movement plays a big part I think.

Since Sunday there have been plenty arseholes in the mhedia claim what Brown did at the end of the game was ok .Including our ex captain and now ex hero Barry Ferguson .

Now Brown .Gerrard and Both clubs have been citied for the end of Match scenario. If Brown doesn't act the cunt then none of this happens .

I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for The SFA to act on the aftermath of the game to be honest 

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fireworks aimed at StMirren keeper , imagine the shit we would be in if that was our fans..........

We would never hear the end of it...if they done get done for it then SERIOUS questions need to be asked. Same goes for the Brown incident.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Since Sunday there have been plenty arseholes in the mhedia claim what Brown did at the end of the game was ok .Including our ex captain and now ex hero Barry Ferguson .

Now Brown .Gerrard and Both clubs have been citied for the end of Match scenario. If Brown doesn't act the cunt then none of this happens .

I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for The SFA to act on the aftermath of the game to be honest 

Wait....WHAT?