Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

16 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

At what point does King and the Rangers Board act?   What more needs to happen for them to wrench their ostrich necks out of the ground and actually do something positive and effective to defend the Club and players, and to set right for the record the official Rangers view of the officiating and decisions of the football authorities in recent time - those which directly affected Rangers and those where there were comparable incidents that other clubs get away with?     

How far must it go before the Chairman and the Board actually do something effective (I don't just mean mealy mouthed wishy washy namby pamby protest statements)?

Natural justice is not being done nor is it being seen to be done.   Its being applied in a situation where Rangers are officiated differently.    Its as though the football authorities have decided among themselves (or otherwise influenced) to single out Rangers to mete out punishment at every circumstance possible.   The consistency of their actions inevitably begs the question of underlying agenda.    The absence of effective responses and interventions by the  Rangers Board also beg the question of what underlying agenda they are going along with because its obvious enough to many in the Support that natural justice is being denied and that Rangers is the target of special treatment in dishing out bans.  

Here's a question for King and the Board - do you and accept without reservation all of the bans and punishments dished out to Rangers this season? - club have answered it already

Here's another question for King and the Board - are you satisfied that officiating of Rangers games has been carried consistently on an objective, fair (without favour or disfavour), impartial basis and that the same has been applied to all other clubs? - club have answered it already

Here's another question for King and the Board - what steps are you going to take to make sure that officiating at Rangers games next season is done on a demonstrably fair and unbiased basis? - club have answered it already

Note also, the season isn't over yet.   There are opportunities for more red cards, yellow cards, citations and bans to be dished out so this is not necessarily the end point for this season.    I suppose it might be possible for the football authorities to tot up the charges and taking an overall season-long view decide to charge the Club with bringing the game into disrepute with some further punishment meted out?   Wonder if that'd dynamite the Board out of its foxholes?

At what point does King and the Board put on their armour, dig themselves out of their comfy foxholes and go on the offensive with the football authorities and media?   What would need to happen to get them to push the 'actions stations' button?    I for one have no idea for it seems to me that there is nothing that would rouse them into action as fit for purpose Stewards of the Club.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

WTF?!

Not only trying to drive out our best players, now it's our manager.

Meanwhile, the instigators of all the mayhem at the chamber of secrets, walk away as white as the driven snow.

This board need to go to war and it is up to us to make sure they do. Email them, protest on match days, whatever, but our board cannot be allowed to remain in silence.

Otherwise just shut us down, save us the pain, as the haters are handicapping us every which way and we take it up the erse.

I'm so fucking raging, I'm lost for words.

Brown and celtic have been cited by the SFA.

35 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

At what point does King and the Rangers Board act?   What more needs to happen for them to wrench their ostrich necks out of the ground and actually do something positive and effective to defend the Club and players, and to set right for the record the official Rangers view of the officiating and decisions of the football authorities in recent time - those which directly affected Rangers and those where there were comparable incidents that other clubs get away with?    

How far must it go before the Chairman and the Board actually do something effective (I don't just mean mealy mouthed wishy washy namby pamby protest statements)?

Natural justice is not being done nor is it being seen to be done.   Its being applied in a situation where Rangers are officiated differently.    Its as though the football authorities have decided among themselves (or otherwise influenced) to single out Rangers to mete out punishment at every circumstance possible.   The consistency of their actions inevitably begs the question of underlying agenda.    The absence of effective responses and interventions by the  Rangers Board also beg the question of what underlying agenda they are going along with because its obvious enough to many in the Support that natural justice is being denied and that Rangers is the target of special treatment in dishing out bans.  

Here's a question for King and the Board - do you and accept without reservation all of the bans and punishments dished out to Rangers this season?

Here's another question for King and the Board - are you satisfied that officiating of Rangers games has been carried consistently on an objective, fair (without favour or disfavour), impartial basis and that the same has been applied to all other clubs? 

Here's another question for King and the Board - what steps are you going to take to make sure that officiating at Rangers games next season is done on a demonstrably fair and unbiased basis?

Note also, the season isn't over yet.   There are opportunities for more red cards, yellow cards, citations and bans to be dished out so this is not necessarily the end point for this season.    I suppose it might be possible for the football authorities to tot up the charges and taking an overall season-long view decide to charge the Club with bringing the game into disrepute with some further punishment meted out?   Wonder if that'd dynamite the Board out of its foxholes?

At what point does King and the Board put on their armour, dig themselves out of their comfy foxholes and go on the offensive with the football authorities and media?   What would need to happen to get them to push the 'actions stations' button?    I for one have no idea for it seems to me that there is nothing that would rouse them into action as fit for purpose Stewards of the Club.

Great post 🙂

49 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Here's a question for King and the Board - do you and accept without reservation all of the bans and punishments dished out to Rangers this season?

Here's another question for King and the Board - are you satisfied that officiating of Rangers games has been carried consistently on an objective, fair (without favour or disfavour), impartial basis and that the same has been applied to all other clubs? 

Here's another question for King and the Board - what steps are you going to take to make sure that officiating at Rangers games next season is done on a demonstrably fair and unbiased basis?

You can also add the corrupt GCC in the mix with theft and rules regarding fan zones.
The list against us from every cunt,is the length of your arm.
Some cunt at the club needs to take control of this shite.

Will add...ON A DAILY FUCKIN BASIS TILL WE HIGHLIGHT THE SHITE HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES.

14 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’ve never understood the disciplinary process with this thing offering bans What if they say no? Do they still issue bans regardless?

If you're connected to RFC yer fast tracked for sentence which is pre-determined between Clare and the glesga jap.  

41 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Brown and celtic have been cited by the SFA.

Yeah, after they've won the fucking league! Why hasn't that cunt brown been cited on the numerous other occasions when he's been putting the boot in?

48 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Good post and I agree the board need to be heard loud and clear but when Liewell runs the SFA it will fall on deaf ears. I don't know what the answer is. Football in this country is so corrupt and the bias is not even hidden. If we think it was bad this year wait to see what it will be like next year and dare I say it but two years from now.

My post was in reference to the one Reformation Bear wrote.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Look at the difference with the filth Brown gets a token citing the filth club comes out and say's they will fight it vigorously our set of cowards say nothing. 

And like clockwork Stewart and Sutton out bashing the SFA as well. They have this down to a fine art now. Statements and taig affiliates out instantly. 

While our board does nothing. They need to wake up and start taking some action. This dignified silence approach will continue to see us shafted. 

Brown not up until May 1st...... when everything has calmed down and the league won..... When does Gerrard's ban begin if he doesn't appeal. Sunday? So both cited in the same game but different times in the bans. Doesn't make sense to me. I must be a simpleton, can someone explain it to me please?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Brown not up until May 1st...... when everything has calmed down and the league won..... When does Gerrard's ban begin if he doesn't appeal. Sunday? So both cited in the same game but different times in the bans. Doesn't make sense to me. I must be a simpleton, can someone explain it to me please?

They have to let the thug be included and celibate on the park when they clinch the title.

Clayre is a very caring person, she cares very much about them.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They have to let the thug be included and celibate on the park when they clinch the title.

Clayre is a very caring person, she cares very much about them.

How did a know think of that? They can win it at home on Saturday. Unbelievable! It really is.

The scary thing is you can actually imagine that tarrier cow Whyte sitting wae a massive grin on her face when Brown goes for his “hearing”. 

Infiltrated every part of society and the generation before me thought it better to sit on their hands and do fuck all