Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Let’s be honest, it wasn’t aimed at him at all

Why do you always stick up for them? Every time I see one of your posts I know it's you because nobody else on here sticks up for their fans like you do. I used to think you were trolling or being sarcastic but now I don't. I don't think you're one of them BTW but I do think you may be pals with some of their supporters. 

The SFA/SPFL and their employees really are totally incompetent. The footballing world must look at them in disbelief.  They are truly shocking. We need to put a winning team on the pitch next season to reign this situation back in, whilst the Club fights it’s corner off it.

16 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Why do you always stick up for them? Every time I see one of your posts I know it's you because nobody else on here sticks up for their fans like you do. I used to think you were trolling or being sarcastic but now I don't. I don't think you're one of them BTW but I do think you may be pals with some of their supporters. 

Thats why hes on here , and hes not the only one......

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Simply for saying Madden can't just punish Andy and not brown or word's to that effect

Was it not at the game . Noticed Clancy Cunt was looking to get involved

I have to be honest . This retard of a ref pushes Thompson and Colum for bastard ref of the season

18 minutes ago, jintybear said:

BURN THE APOSTATE!

20 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Himself and Dude are best mates :p:

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Fuckin intae him jinty

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I didn't mean that he shouldn't be 😂😂 Although I can see why you would think that!

FAE hasn't accumulated all those likes for nothing you know

There is not a second in the day where he isn't working hard, figuring out his next line of attack to annoy some  unsuspecting poster:p:

33 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That’s Jinty all riled up, run for the hills. 😂

39 minutes ago, jintybear said:

1, it's not sticking up for them

2, it's pointing out the absolute  obvious

3, why would having Tarrier pals change my opinion :lol: 

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Come the next game against the clatty cunts,Andy Halliday should go round to them and give them the GIRFUY and stand back smirking and watch the reaction.
If this clown walks away from this,that will be exactly what the sfa are letting themselves in for if he isn't punished.
On his way back he should stand right in front of tlb and ask what he thinks about that,cue the rammy.
Until we take on the authorities in this part of the Country they will just keep on pissin on us. 

If you watch closely mate . When we scored on Sunday . At least 2 cops were almost falling over themselves to stop our goal scorer get to our fans and celebrate

I don't think I have ever seen a gestapo bastard  do this at Ibrox in all my life watching the scum score in these games

So with that is mind . Halliday would never be allowed to even get anywhere near the bheasts without one of these double standard fuckpigs intervening

4 hours ago, Arrowtown Pie said:

Three things the Board need to do.

Ditch the " dignified silence " pose - hasn't worked in the past and still isn't working.

Hire top media consultants to allow Rangers to manage the media narrative in a more constructive and positive fashion.

Dig deep and seek excellent legal representation for our employees at each and every hearing.

If the Board doesnt adopt a more positive stance then we will continue to be treated with the contempt we currently are.

And get rid of that useless fat piece of shite that would make a vampire fall asleep . JT . One useless bastard since he arrived at Ibrox

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you watch closely mate . When we scored on Sunday . At least 2 cops were almost falling over themselves to stop our goal scorer get to our fans and celebrate

I don't think I have ever seen a gestapo bastard  do this at Ibrox in all my life watching the scum score in these games

So with that is mind . Halliday would never be allowed to even get anywhere near the bheasts without one of these double standard fuckpigs intervening

It happens all the time at the theatre of screams. If any away team trys interact with their supporters. The police and stewards stop the players it makes me wonder if the stand is incorrectly built maybe the rake of the stand is to great to be safe. I believe we had crushing issues last season.