Selectarianism

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

This is it.

a/ I don’t believe he’s offended, he’s just pushing a personal agenda

b/ if he is offended, he must also be offended by the stuff in that video. But he’ll never mention it

The hypocrisy is so fucking blatant, yet no one calls it out.

The guy was pictured next to a Cairde n eirheean flag for fuck sake :lol:

56 minutes ago, Malvern said:

We as  a SUPPORT do not generally get upset, fuck sake even the stramash at the end of the old firm is good fun to watch.

What we do not like, which I know you will agree with me here on (maybe),  is the disparity that Rangers fans and players are treated with just now. If two players kick seven fucking bells out of each other and both sent off then fine, fans singing naughty songs/sex dolls/flag then fucking crack on son no drama here but if we even think of singing a song like TBB or Why don't you go hime we get fucked over for weeks. Kilmarnock match is an example not to mention this nonsence with the latest disciplinary filings and it is a farce. Month for Broonaldo but our gaffer gets 24hrs or you have to appeal and it gets doubled as you will lose.

correct the only reason folk are getting pissed off with the barriers these days is because we want parity .if we sing songs and they complain and we get blasted for it .we want them to be blasted too and not swan about with the Mr perfect attitude 

Look at the orange bastard H*** they are bigots.is a common contradiction amongst that shower  

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

We as  a SUPPORT do not generally get upset, fuck sake even the stramash at the end of the old firm is good fun to watch.

What we do not like, which I know you will agree with me here on (maybe),  is the disparity that Rangers fans and players are treated with just now. If two players kick seven fucking bells out of each other and both sent off then fine, fans singing naughty songs/sex dolls/flag then fucking crack on son no drama here but if we even think of singing a song like TBB or Why don't you go hime we get fucked over for weeks. Kilmarnock match is an example not to mention this nonsence with the latest disciplinary filings and it is a farce. Month for Broonaldo but our gaffer gets 24hrs or you have to appeal and it gets doubled as you will lose.

Fuck me, I agree with a post by Malvern

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

You do realise TBB is sung every week near enough without any mention.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

For the record there's not much in life that genuinely offends me, one thing that does really get on my tits though is double standards. 

👍

Exactly mate.

41 minutes ago, Malvern said:

👍

Ditto.

:UK:

40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

correct the only reason folk are getting pissed off with the barriers these days is because we want parity .if we sing songs and they complain and we get blasted for it .we want them to be blasted too and not swan about with the Mr perfect attitude 

Look at the orange bastard H*** they are bigots.is a common contradiction amongst that shower  

There is only one group of fans who can possibly Sectarian. The other set just have riots and stab each other or molest ladies all over Europe, great advert.