Selectarianism

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The furore about Clark when earlier in the season tens of thousands of dirty scum fans sang about Gerrard being a sad orange bastard and there wasn't a peep says it all really.

Clark started his presser by referring to it.SG didn't mention it but I think he should have .

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The furore about Clark when earlier in the season tens of thousands of dirty scum fans sang about Gerrard being a sad orange bastard and there wasn't a peep says it all really.

Some slabbering mess screaming in Jimmy Bells face is just epicbantz as well. 

Fenian bastards. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He shouldn’t have, he’s not a gimp 

Well if we don't highlight it who will I have not seen anything like the frenzy after Clark's out burst.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I know mate and I do agree.

Just pointing out in general the actual fans of both clubs don't care what the other set does.

When I was over in Glasgow recently I ended up with the misfortune of a taig taxi driver to the airport and he brought it up himself that nobody gives a fuck what the other side sings and they're making a cunt of it currently. Then he went on to talking about his recent trip to Valencia and I couldn't have gave less of a fuck but his first point I agreed with

But aye, I agree that we seem to be the only ones getting hammered for it on a regular basis 

This.

Your rank and file scum fans are in some ways the same as us. They don't care about the snowflake politically correct agenda driven bullshit.

I for one don't blame them for the sex doll effigies whatever. TBH I wish we'd thought of it.

The real villains are those making political capital out of the "sectarian problem" and those who are using it to push their agendas.

Treat everyone the same or don't treat anyone at all.

59 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This.

Your rank and file scum fans are in some ways the same as us. They don't care about the snowflake politically correct agenda driven bullshit.

I for one don't blame them for the sex doll effigies whatever. TBH I wish we'd thought of it.

The real villains are those making political capital out of the "sectarian problem" and those who are using it to push their agendas.

Treat everyone the same or don't treat anyone at all.

" I for one don't blame them for sex doll effigies whatever."

What you didn't know was that the dolls were dripping spunk on the retards. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought you handled it alright tbh, couldn't believe you had work in a few hours. I'm in tomorrow night but you had it that morning, that would have put my head away :lol:

Mate my gaffer is @Gascoigne8. One of the best guys I know and wouldn't be in the position I am without him.

Genuinely Amazing cunt mate 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate my gaffer is @Gascoigne8. One of the best guys I know and wouldn't be in the position I am without him.

Genuinely Amazing cunt mate 

Aye I think you mentioned that on the night mate 

I ended up not sleeping that night because @Mr Soprano s brother stayed up the whole night with me. Plane was at half 10 and I think our last beer each was at 9 :lol:

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

It's different times. Broon would never have antagonised the Rangers players and support 30 years ago. Someone like Souness would have broke him on the pitch, and he would have got his cunt kicked in on the street. 

He's definitely more WWE than UFC, but our players don't help themselves. We're taking red cards for basically pushing him. If your gonna take a red, it needs to be a firm straight leg, just above the knee. That would put an end to his pish. 

Was just saying this to my cousin earlier. He's copying in his masters footsteps. The more you shout the bigger the hero you are in such a degenerate place.