Show me 1 incident

hammer93

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Prove it then. 

Jinty's point yesterday.

Today a poster talks about huddles and you back it up. O ly folk I typically hear using that as justification for Brown's actions of to be critical of the action are Taigs.

That's a few in a couple of days.

Thrres been others your view has been closely aligned to that perpetuated by the scum. Can be arsed  going back the way, I'll point more out to you as you do them, you clearly dont even know bow you're doing it 👍

Dont be offended or upset mate.

7 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The Club has vacated the space.  It does it a lot imo.  

Having vacated the space in silence the space is filled by the other lot making their points and influencing the media so that their view is presented as being the right view and the only view that counts.   They do that knowing (or at least suspecting based on form) that the Rangers execs etc continue to stay silent, to stay out of the space.   

One result is their fans lap it up as it illustrates to them a club with manager, asst manager, players all on the same sheet all chipping in with a bit more to add to their view of events until the only view considered by the media and authorities to be accurate is their view.   The media laps it up because it stirs the controversy a bit longer and helps gain them the attention they so crave.   The board of the other lot lap the media attention up as a form of justification that the voice of their club is the only voice worth listening to so they must be right.  All very self-fulfilling from their point of view.   With the added bonus of winding up the Rangers Support.

The Rangers execs and Board?    Nothing.   No effective response.  No effort to set the record straight.   No defence of the Manager.  No attempt to demonstrate to the Support that there is a Rangers view and that it is being voiced.    Not the Rangers way is it (at least historically that is)?    It doesn't fit with the brogue shoe image. 

Used to be we'd content ourselves with the manager and team rolling sleeves up and going out and winning cups and titles.   Not any more it isn't.  Hasn't been that way since 2010/11 and its anyone's guess how long it will be before there is a manger with enough managerial nous and a team with enough skill, fight and pride to go win cups and win a league title.   All with more of a studied silence from the Club execs and meekly going about the Club's business hoping that somehow, one day, there will be a change of fortune.   Execs and Directors and Chairman at the Club who operate like being analogue football execs in a modern digital 'he who has the media headlines creates the narrative to be believed' age.   

Carrier pigeons will make a comeback one day when the digital 'he who shouts loudest is best' ends.    When that happens the Board at that time might feel justified in the line taken these days.   The rest of us will just have to put up with the way the Rangers Board and Execs are.   There is after all no choice in the matter.       

All that is obvious to those that have opened their eyes to what’s been happening. Unfortunately, there are plenty of our fans walking about with a stiff upper lip thinking the goalposts never ever shifted

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Jinty's point yesterday.

Today a poster talks about huddles and you back it up. O ly folk I typically hear using that as justification for Brown's actions of to be critical of the action are Taigs.

That's a few in a couple of days.

Thrres been others your view has been closely aligned to that perpetuated by the scum. Can be arsed  going back the way, I'll point more out to you as you do them, you clearly dont even know bow you're doing it 👍

Dont be offended or upset mate.

Jinty's point was shite, again I was correct.

I never justified Brown's actions at all, it wasn't my point, the huddle was done twice, that I know of, twice at Parkhead, it's obvious it's to wind them up,and rightfully so.

Therefore, it's you's talking pish, and I claim another victory.

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye that’s what it is it’s weeping and wailing. 

We deserve to be exactly where we find ourselves as a support and a club. When we have your attitude. 

Nope

all we need to do is score more goals than the opposition and we will stop all this shite greeting and wailing 

that’s the ONLY thing that will stop it.

Until then we continue to moan about just about everything 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope

all we need to do is score more goals than the opposition and we will stop all this shite greeting and wailing 

that’s the ONLY thing that will stop it.

Until then we continue to moan about just about everything 

No it won’t, if we even look like beating these cunts watch every dirty trick in the book come out. 

Looked what happened when we beat them to go level on points.  

You all really need to wake up. 

48 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Used to be we'd content ourselves with the manager and team rolling sleeves up and going out and winning cups and titles.   Not any more it isn't

Ah, the beauty of winning.

You don’t focus or need to concern yourself with all the other irrelevant pish.

i don't see what all the arguments are about

Our players made arsed of themselves, they took the bait and played into the taigs hands, their performance and behaviour was an embarrassment

on the other hand the media are doing what they usually do - paint us as the bad guys and paint their heroes Lennon and Brown as victims, they're not telling the true story. 

Rangers and Rangers fans aren't perfect, we've got our issues as a support and I won't dent that. Personally I don't think singing some songs is that bad but society has deemed it so. On the other hand I don't remember us ever hanging effigies of people, I don't recall us hanging banners with songs about murder on them. 

There is a definite and blatant bias against us in the media. Anyone who can't see that is a fucking moron simple as that, if you dont accept that there's an agenda against us then your either purposely deluding yourself or you're just thick.

What we need to be doing is rallying together. making sure the board know how we feel about this and do something about it. We are the biggest Club and support in this country its time we started acting like it. Celtics board are there to defend the animals immediately after every incident. Meanwhile we sit waiting for a week for some half arsed statement that looks like it was written on Kings mobile while he watched the Liverpool game, and the statement always seems to lay the blame on us its never a defence of us.

i think the board have done a great job at stabilising the Club this season but they need to do more, we need a better PR department. We need someone or something to get behind because without it We just end up divided and arguing as is seen in this thread

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No it won’t, if we even look like beating these cunts watch every dirty trick in the book come out. 

Looked what happened when we beat them to go level on points.  

You all really need to wake up. 

oh I am awake Courtyard, my eyes are wide open

12 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

To be fair I think we are setting ourselves up for this. Big bully Brown made us do it! We are helping create the enigma of that cunt controlling an old firm game. He hasn’t controlled a game in many years. So fuck if he tried to wind our players up and goad our fans. There was a time, not that long ago, when we wouldn’t cry to the media about it but would wait until the next game and pay him back. We need to concentrate on doing our talking on the pitch .

SPOT ON!!! 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Funnily enough, you spring to mind. 

Explain this? after all, you are the one who thinks it's commonplace so it's something you must have personally witnessed I have never seen it at all. Maybe it's more a thing at your age group or the boys you hang out with. 

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Explain this? after all, you are the one who thinks it's commonplace so it's something you must have personally witnessed I have never seen it at all. Maybe it's more a thing at your age group or the boys you hang out with. 

Call any of my fellow Bears a H** outside of a 90 mins and I would expect the carnage that follows. 

Oh Ive meet loads of Bears that wear The H** badge with pride, same ones that claim you can be friends with a taig, and all this while we hate them and they hate us is just made up media rubbish. 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Call any of my fellow Bears a H** outside of a 90 mins and I would expect the carnage that follows. 

Oh Ive meet loads of Bears that wear The H** badge with pride, same ones that claim you can be friends with a taig, and all this while we hate them and they hate us is just made up media rubbish. 

Still not explained why I spring to mind.? I guess you do not know.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jinty's point was shite, again I was correct.

I never justified Brown's actions at all, it wasn't my point, the huddle was done twice, that I know of, twice at Parkhead, it's obvious it's to wind them up,and rightfully so.

Therefore, it's you's talking pish, and I claim another victory.

Lol

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You come across as the type of Bear with taig pals who will let them call you a H**  

Dont know what needs to be explained to be honest. 

What a stupid/ignorant thing to say how do you get that from my posts.?

Is this because you have gone into a wee girly huff about Morelos again, laughable if it is.

Lennon stating that Brown’s actions and behaviour was “first class” sums the bloke up. 

We all know about his previous conduct in the fixture both as a player and manager. 

The best possible out come for us is Lennon being appointed full time in the summer.