King/SG proposed talks.

backup

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I love it when people always say " stop reading at....." when in actual fact they read the whole article. Makes me laugh 😉

:lol:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Stopped reading at "laugh".

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

stopped reading at "stopped " !! 

:lol::lol::lol:

If you were all part of a coordinated strike force we would be well on our way to 55.

:UK:

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You'd have missed the quotes attributable to SG then, rather than the article writer narrative. Pretty daft approach if you're in any way wanting to ascertain as genuine an insight as possible into a topic.

The narrative from the writer is to try rattle our cages and tell us Kent is leaving IMO

Dave King with a line of ......….on the one hand I have a pot of money we are using to upgrade Ibrox for the 150th anniversary in 2022 and on the other hand a small pot of money you can spend on upgrading the team for next season.  

SG with a line of ...............not enough money to get the sort of quality we need so what would you rather have - an upgraded stadium for 2022 but no trophies before then as team not good enough, or trophies notched up but the stadium not as updated as you'd like?   Your call Dave.

Dave responding with an assertion that he wants both - the updated stadium and trophies won before 2022.    And gives Gerrard a book on how to perform illusions.    

Genuine rhetorical question though.  If Gerrard felt the conversation with Dave King did not give him enough by way of commitment to transfer funds then how long before a tempting offer from elsewhere comes in for Gerrard and he moves on to a new challenge?    Put another way, how low could the bold Dave King go with transfer budget before Gerrard says he's being asked to perform a miracle on a shoestring budget?    I hope the bold Dave King is coming to that meeting with a big enough pot of gold for Gerrard to spend.   

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You felt it rattled cages or was designed to?

Kent IS leaving.

Designed too. I don’t know anything but I think we’ll get Kent back on loan especially to get him more European experience albeit I hope we buy him

SG has to advise DK we need an agency to deal with the shite we are exposed to in ros,and this must be an English based agency with access to all the large media outlets.
We have to make sure the scabby sfa/spfl cannot hold us accountable and open to sanctions,as sure as shite they will try their damndest to stop anything positive we do to show this whole scabby lot for what they have become in our weakest years.   

3 hours ago, Smile said:

we need better strikers last third we are very poor, though we looked good the other night but hard to judge as Hearts were poor.

Hard to judge if we didn't beat them cunts would've been in meltdown. Beat them easily "They are a poor side" can't win!

That was our best performance of 2019 the other night no because hearts were poor either

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hard to judge if we didn't beat them cunts would've been in meltdown. Beat them easily "They are a poor side" can't win!

That was our best performance of 2019 the other night no because hearts were poor either

Well the quality of the opposition does kind of factor into it 

3 hours ago, Smile said:

we need better strikers last third we are very poor, though we looked good the other night but hard to judge as Hearts were poor.

I agree that we should score more at least from different areas but we have scored one less goal than them. Giving away cheap late goals is what has cost us points.

In 2019 a story is made about King coming to speak to Stevie about transfers, now if it had been 1919 it would maybe have been important he came over, but it is made to sound as if they have never been in any contact since his last visit. :lol:

I think it is just the normal shite we hear every year before ST renewal, not sure why they bother because 95% will be renewing any way, plus a huge waiting list.

I just hope Stevie tells him what is required player wise because we need at least 3 or 4 quality players and if we do not get them it will be the manager who will pay the price not King.

PS Can you tell him to sort out the PR situation as well Stevie, thanks in advance. :happy:

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Nothing I can say here you seem to ignore the opposition we were up against.