Grand National 2019

Jamie29

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tiger roll is the best horse but far too short a price for me to back.

I was in the bookies there and just seen joe farrel is the joint highest rated horse in the race going by the RPR and it's only carrying 10 12. I had it at Newbury last time out and tbh it didn't jump that well but the distance was shorter than it liked and it ended up quite an unlucky second so I've flung a couple of quid ew on that but it's jumping will need to improve but it's won a Scottish national so the distance should be fine. 

It's no a race i get too involved in though 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I was in the bookies there and just seen joe farrel is the joint highest rated horse in the race going by the RPR and it's only carrying 10 12. I had it at Newbury last time out and tbh it didn't jump that well but the distance was shorter than it liked and it ended up quite an unlucky second so I've flung a couple of quid ew on that but it's jumping will need to improve but it's won a Scottish national so the distance should be fine. 

It's no a race i get too involved in though 

Couldn't give a fuck 

That was a good race. We all picked 2 horses each and the wee yin won the 8 quid pot. Picked it by closing her eyes and waved her hand about before plonking her pinky on one of the best horses for years.

Back to back is something else. A fortune in horse spunk to be made now...

6 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Stuck on ten on tiger roll cover bet so actually up a tenner for the day after all my bets 😂

well done

my £79 of stakes never even got in first 5 places............................................................:rofl:

Just now, TEFTONG said:

That was a good race. We all picked 2 horses each and the wee yin won the 8 quid pot. Picked it by closing her eyes and waved her hand about before plonking her pinky on one of the best horses for years.

Back to back is something else. A fortune in horse spunk to be made now...

All male jumps horses are geldings so can't breed 

Mine fell at the 1st and from that moment I wanted tiger roll to win ...I've been lucky enough to have witnessed in my opinion some of the greatest jump race horses live in mankind..ie Bestmate, Moscow flyer, Denman,  Kauto star, Sprinter Sacre and Tiger Roll...5 Cheltenham festival wins and back to back Grand Nationals puts this wee horse up there with the greatest, I still have never witnessed a horse still on the bridal at the elbow in a national in  all my puff...Wee tiger is a machine