Koh Samui

Blackandra

Not sure mate but it’s a big island compared to others. no matter where you go I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 

In Phuket go to soi sansaba where Scott normally has the game on as Fiddy a bear who had a restaurant there has now retired. Bangkok go to the sportsman, and Pattaya I’ve watched a few games in the dogs bollocks although I’m sure there’s another bar to go to there which a lot of bears go too

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Not sure mate but it’s a big island compared to others. no matter where you go I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 

In Phuket go to soi sansaba where Scott normally has the game on as Fiddy a bear who had a restaurant there has now retired. Bangkok go to the sportsman, and Pattaya I’ve watched a few games in the dogs bollocks although I’m sure there’s another bar to go to there which a lot of bears go too

I'm only gona be in Koh Samui so bit far to go for a game 😂 I'm sure I'll find somewhere, place is a bit mad right enough 

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Is Dogs Bollocks still there? It's a few years since the Chelsea headhunter guys that had it before moved on. 

I watched the first game of last season in the Sportsman but there was only about 8 of us there. 

3 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Is Dogs Bollocks still there? It's a few years since the Chelsea headhunter guys that had it before moved on. 

I watched the first game of last season in the Sportsman but there was only about 8 of us there. 

The nutcase Chelsea boy passed a long time ago and his mate another Chelsea lad and his thai wife took it on and it’s still going as far as I know but not been back there for about a year. If I thought he was moving I’d maybe have taken it from him, will make some enquires and get back to you lol

The sportsman guys have just started up a Bangkok Rangers supporters club on twitter, went there with Geneva Ger on here who is a fantastic Bear 👏👏

38 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

It's the familys on mopeds that got me. 2 parents, a 6yr old and a 3 month old baby all on a wee 50cc scooter, hitting aboot 70mph in the town centre at rush hour 😂😂

and driving with one hand with the other holding up a brolly 🛵👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🌧🌂😂😂

30 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The nutcase Chelsea boy passed a long time ago and his mate another Chelsea lad and his thai wife took it on and it’s still going as far as I know but not been back there for about a year. If I thought he was moving I’d maybe have taken it from him, will make some enquires and get back to you lol

The sportsman guys have just started up a Bangkok Rangers supporters club on twitter, went there with Geneva Ger on here who is a fantastic Bear 👏👏

It's still going, Chelsea/Rangers bar.

1 minute ago, Heshootshescores said:

That's good to hear mate, there's no many left in SE Asia. I know the other 'headhunter guy' Hickey has got a sports bar in the Philippines but there's no many Chelsea or Rangers fans around there. 

Never knew he had a bar out there. Used to get the train to games with him back in the late 80s 

I trained in Koh Samui for a while with my brother. He was crippled in the ring by an absolute bastard. A local Muay Thai master trained me properly and I eventually got revenge on that big cunt in a traditional fight to the death with glass wrapped fists. 

10 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Use Rangers TV mate.  Take a laptop and Hdmi cable and hook it up to a TV in your hotel.  Or just use the laptop itself.

I would mate but we're here for a wedding and off out on a stag do tomorrow. If all else fails Iv got a sub for RTV but 10 guys crowding round a phones naw that practical 😂👍

3 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

I trained in Koh Samui for a while with my brother. He was crippled in the ring by an absolute bastard. A local Muay Thai master trained me properly and I eventually got revenge on that big cunt in a traditional fight to the death with glass wrapped fists. 

We're actually going to a Thai boxing event the Mora. As much as I think ur post is tounge in cheek 😂

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

I would mate but we're here for a wedding and off out on a stag do tomorrow. If all else fails Iv got a sub for RTV but 10 guys crowding round a phones naw that practical 😂👍

Haha try and find a cable that will stream your phone to a TV.  Then slip a few Baht to whatever bar manager you're in 🤷🏻‍♂️ money solves most situations in Thailand.  I'm I exactly the same situation in 2 weeks in Bali... Except the game will be on during the actual after wedding party 😂