Most Exotic/Interesting/Unlikely/Awful Places You've Watched A Gers Game

tannerall

Watched an OF game in a bar in Koh Tao about a decade ago we won, there were two of the unwashed watching also but got thrown out when they started fighting each other, the other tourists cheered at that. Saw one of them the following day in the back of a Thai police van looking like he’d been battered all day by the Thai authorities, which at the time i thought was a bad show, then remembered that he deserved it.

5 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Back of a Limo in Prague when we played Villarreal away 😂 everybody trying to get a dance of the 3 lap-dancers then me at the back wae a can a beer on my phone watching the Bears 🇬🇧

Rockin-limo-Vegas-Wedding.jpg

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Getting up to watch games at half 3 in Shanghai when I was working at 9. New Delhi, Bangkok, Vietnam and Indonesia too.

watched games in all those places except New Delhi (no desire) plus listened to any number of games on SW  in Jeddah Riyadh and Abu Dhabi 

Used to sit in my GMC Blazer listening on SW cause it had great reception - back in the day when Paddy Feeny was on the BBC world service - loved listening to him 

Watched in a few sweet places but the best has to be very recent.......was on a caribbean cruise in November there and had purchased the WiFi onboard .

Watched us thump 7 past Motherwell in the Atlantic, lying on top deck with the sun blazing down, beer in one hand, cocktail in the other and phone resting on the lounger with the red white and blue kicking ass.

On 07/04/2019 at 23:17, Malkytfp1 said:

Will be busy but no ticketed. Get there early mate. They do good food so brekkie up. Worst case scenario theres another Rangers bar about 10 minutes the opposite direction.

Thanks mate, will get there early as you suggest.  :UK:

On 07/04/2019 at 19:18, GM63 said:

Watched an OF game in a bar in Koh Tao about a decade ago we won, there were two of the unwashed watching also but got thrown out when they started fighting each other, the other tourists cheered at that. Saw one of them the following day in the back of a Thai police van looking like he’d been battered all day by the Thai authorities, which at the time i thought was a bad show, then remembered that he deserved it.

The prick got off lightly.. Some others there weren't so fortunate. 

On 07/04/2019 at 23:17, Malkytfp1 said:

Will be busy but no ticketed. Get there early mate. They do good food so brekkie up. Worst case scenario theres another Rangers bar about 10 minutes the opposite direction.

We usually only go to the Bluebells what's the name of the other bar as over in a few weeks so we can go in for a beer 👍