Katic

Weemani

7 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

We should play Katic the rest of the games to test him and also give him more experience against the best teams in the league. It would help him next season and give us an idea of where him and Goldson are at in terms of first picks.  We are basically playing for nothing so playing Worral doesn't seem to benefit us in any way.

agree with that  but i will reserve judgement on katic till i see how he handles the big hearts centre in the next game always though katic was a bit suspect against a physical opponent

40 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

No bombscare moments at the back today or sloppy backpasses with Worrall out the side. Shocker! 😂

Good to have them both I guess, but Katic just fills me with much more confidence. Hopefully he plays the remainder of games seeing as he is our asset.

Katic played well today but Goldson had some careless moments.

Katic does the easy things well and can read the game. He doesn't shite at making tackles and is a goal threat. Worrall is better going forward than coming back, and thinks he's Beckenbauer with the ball at his feet. Can't make a decision for toffee and isn't that good in the air.

I know who I'd rather have. 

Wins a lot more tackles then Worrall I think. When a ball gets played into their striker he makes a lot of interceptions/tackles not seen that from a defender in a while. One of my biggest gripes with our team over the last few years is we never seem to have anyone that can make a tackle. 

10 minutes ago, billscott said:

agree with that  but i will reserve judgement on katic till i see how he handles the big hearts centre in the next game always though katic was a bit suspect against a physical opponent

I think physically he's fine.  It's his passing that I actually think is suss.  Might just be in my head as he had poor passing stats before joining us.

13 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Gerrard had to justify taking him on loan by playing him,good,bad or indifferent...

Nonsense.  Didn't happen with Sadiq or Coulibaly lately.  He's benched Davis and Defoe plenty times too.  I think Gerrard just picks who he sees as best.  I guess he also knows the players better than us and maybe JW is more of a leader or thicker skinned or something than NK.

Based on what I see I would be playing Katic though.

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite first half, good second half. Worrall is still better, a half decent game against a rotten Motherwell doesn't change that. Not a surprise people are overreacting to one half decent performance though.

Worrall is a fucking abysmal defender, you're at it imho. 

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite first half, good second half. Worrall is still better, a half decent game against a rotten Motherwell doesn't change that. Not a surprise people are overreacting to one half decent performance though.

You are a troll,right?

48 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I thought he got caught the wrong side and was indecisive a couple of times - a better team would have punished that. In saying that he is better than Worral both in the air and with the ball at his feet. The decision-making stuff will come with more game time.