The hibs fan that ran on the pitch and confronted tav

GOAT

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't see how it's harsh at all. 

He ran on to a football pitch to try and attack a professional football player while also on live tv

Fuck knows why anyone would think that's even remotely alright

Because in this day and age being a cunt is acceptable and even encouraged. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He ran on to a football pitch to try and attack a professional football player while also on live tv

I do find it strange that he would've got less if it wasn't on TV. Just shows that its not about actual justice and all about perception.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

I do find it strange that he would've got less if it wasn't on TV. Just shows that its not about actual justice and all about perception.

How's it strange?

You think it's strange that something broadcast across the country will be more heavily scrutinised than something that isn't?

Scotland couldn't be seen to do nothing about this when on the exact same weekend it happened at the Birmingham derby and they jailed the fan involved 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How's it strange?

You think it's strange that something broadcast across the country will be more heavily scrutinised than something that isn't?

Scotland couldn't be seen to do nothing about this when on the exact same weekend it happened at the Birmingham derby and they jailed the fan involved 

I understand why its done, but its not really fair is it. Extra time added on for making the country look stupid on TV. If someone done the same thing, but it wasn't televised, and got a lighter sentence surely that isn't justice?

Its a bit like the argument for how referees should apply the rules. Should they go by the letter of the law every time, or should they use their own judgement within games.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

I understand why its done, but its not really fair is it. Extra time added on for making the country look stupid on TV. If someone done the same thing, but it wasn't televised, and got a lighter sentence surely that isn't justice?

Think a lot of it is to do with timing currently

My brother works with the guy that ran on to the pitch and tried to kick Mbappe when PSG played the taigs in the champions league. He got nothing but a stadium ban as far as I'm aware

No previous convictions, gee the cunt a banning order and community service.  100 days for running on a pitch and shiteing himself in front of the world is a joke.  As I said paedos in this country have got away with jail time.