The hibs fan that ran on the pitch and confronted tav

GOAT

Perhaps people might start to realise that it’s not open season as long as it’s against Rangers,this dick head is an example to all the others.

These idiots think it ok as they have all got away with it before and are encouraged by the vitriol in the media and online platforms against our club.

Hopefully the wee fannies that through the lighter and other stuff at Tav get caught and punished.

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The recent spate of trouble at the games is solely down to the SFA allowing Hibs and Motherwell away Scot free in 2015 and 2016 because it was against Rangers. It is now out of control because they laughed it off. Rangers were seen as a freebie to these bastards and they are paying the price. Fuck them all and fuck that spoon burning tramp.

Posted similar,I expect to see a few others getting the jail before it sinks into their thick skulls.

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The recent spate of trouble at the games is solely down to the SFA allowing Hibs and Motherwell away Scot free in 2015 and 2016 because it was against Rangers. It is now out of control because they laughed it off. Rangers were seen as a freebie to these bastards and they are paying the price. Fuck them all and fuck that spoon burning tramp.

:thumbup:

57 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Think that's quite lenient 

Lethal injection was more along the lines of what I was hoping for 

:lol:

Lethal injection doesn't allow the cunt to suffer enough, I think we should be learning from the Spanish Inquisition 

24 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Agreed. 

As long as this type of punishment is continued from now on. He deserves everything that comes to him. Not harsh at all imo. 

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Jailed for 100 days, that’s harsh as fuck man. 😂 

there’s paedos that don’t get jail time in this country. 

About bloody time as the abuse our players have taken since the snp got into power is ten fold now because we are Unionists,  they don't see anti British Unionist as secterian, we have seen this by the way the tarriers have acted the last few years and even when chargered the evidence gets lost.

We sing the Billy's boys we could get jailed , tarriers can stab each other fight in the street smash up pubs in the town centre and its old firm fans, I don't remember our fans being involved so please don't include us with those IRA loving pedo harbouring scum 

Does our juctice minister care ? Nah he's one of them and used to call us H***, but it okay now as he's apologised and did not mean it.  

40 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Perhaps people might start to realise that it’s not open season as long as it’s against Rangers,this dick head is an example to all the others.

These idiots think it ok as they have all got away with it before and are encouraged by the vitriol in the media and online platforms against our club.

Hopefully the wee fannies that through the lighter and other stuff at Tav get caught and punished.

There has been arrests for throwing stuff, don’t know if it was the pie or lighter idiots

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Jailed for 100 days, that’s harsh as fuck man. 😂 

there’s paedos that don’t get jail time in this country. 

I was going to say I hope he lost his job too then woke up and realised the spoon burning cunt wouldn't have one anyway.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't see how it's harsh at all. 

He ran on to a football pitch to try and attack a professional football player while also on live tv

Fuck knows why anyone would think that's even remotely alright

Especially as Tav was juggling pies, lighters, football and coins at the time.