Videos with players

Ace

A bit off topic, but remember eejits filming Bears making the tarriers lavies look better,? wrecking the toilets for me ,at least is fuckin stupid, Rangers pay the bill, but I certainly wouldn't film it,and put it on YouTube, if your not in the cludgy to wreck it, do a dump or a piss and get out, leave the phone in your pocket :lol:

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So they are trying to compare Worrall  saying Fuck celtic to The Thumb singing a racist song and some other scum player singing some other song in full. 

😂😂 they really are a sad bitter wee bunch of taigs at the record. 

Wasn't the Leigh Griffiths incident a racist song he was singing? I wonder why they choose to call it "offensive" rather that use the word Racist.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Hate how people need to get the phone out at these things.

I watched someone try and record an ex Rangers player at a platoon night giving it yeeha. The cunts phone was smashed up and so was he by the guy who ran the place. 

Don't get it 

Hate cunts that do it.

Worse time is on the bus, went mental at a boy doing it last Season.

But I did retweet that video of Joe cos he's clearly ploughed that wee midden and it deserves recognition. 👌