Glaswegian Loyal Sash bash pre old firm

bouncy

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Certain the boys from Glassy would have steamed into them.

Boys from the Glassy certainly aren't shy but there's a guy on FF saying the doors were locked as soon as they turned up, leaving a few bears outside to deal with it. One of which is now in a bad way.

Surely that's no happened!! 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Boys from the Glassy certainly aren't shy but there's a guy on FF saying the doors were locked as soon as they turned up, leaving a few bears outside to deal with it. One of which is now in a bad way.

Surely that's no happened!! 

Unfortunately that scenario wouldn’t surprise me. I got bottled from behind and set about by 4 cunts outside there 4 years ago and for my troubles got barred. Never even attempted to go back. 

Got a text from a Glassy boy there saying 10 boys went outside and staff shut the doors leaving them to fend for themselves. 

When the eventually let the rest out there was a couple Rangers covered in blood and one unconscious

8 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Unfortunately that scenario wouldn’t surprise me. I got bottled from behind and set about by 4 cunts outside there 4 years ago and for my troubles got barred. Never even attempted to go back. 

That's fuckin brutal mate 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Worst bit for me was at that time I considered the people who run it as friends. Lesson learned mate. 

I bet mate,Hope Bears are all ok tonight  these bastards are emboldened by the fact they,and their rancid club are held accountable for nothing, absolutely fucking nothing, they think they can do as they please,... and they can.

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

I bet mate,Hope Bears are all ok tonight  these bastards are emboldened by the fact they,and their rancid club are held accountable for nothing, absolutely fucking nothing, they think they can do as they please,... and they can.

Spot on mate, first and foremost, hopefully not one bear is seriously hurt, but your right, because everycunt is turning blind aye to what they cunts are up to, be it media, polis courts whatever they are big time starting to take fucking liberties. Needs taken care of. 

And if that’s true about locking bears outside then that’s a fucking liberty too and I’d like to think most cunts would be raging for that act of cowardice and never go back in there.