ST renewal

KingKirk

29 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Is that a concession?

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Has to be or he’s done secondary seating during the season and got money off 

Some bits of the stadium aren't far off that tbh mate wouldn't be surprised if it's a full price adult

some parts of MR are around £400 iirc and not sure if still the same this year but CD7 last year had some tickets around £450

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Some bits of the stadium aren't far off that tbh mate wouldn't be surprised if it's a full price adult

some parts of MR are around £400 iirc and not sure if still the same this year but CD7 last year had some tickets around £350

Cheap as chips 

Lads need some explanation.

Last year I got ma granda a season ticket this morning I got a email saying its auto renewed is payment taken in one lump sum or just the same way as last year paid in 4 instalments? 

Is payment taken immediately(within 4/5days of renewal opening) was hoping it be on deadline day. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Last year I got ma granda a season ticket this morning I got a email saying its auto renewed is payment taken in one lump sum or just the same way as last year paid in 4 instalments? 

Is payment taken immediately(within 4/5days of renewal opening) was hoping it be on deadline day. 

Payment info will be on the renewal form. It’s usually on the form with each date and how much over 4 months

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Surely yours is only 412 due to you being concession or some shite?

Nope, I called TO again to check and that's my cost 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Just got form in post, for auto renewals it reads,

"Your first payment will be taken on renewal" which I take it to mean that it will been done when they get the form or you do it online , it then goes to tell you the 3 other dates for payment 28th June, 31st July & 30th August.

4 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Just got form in post, for auto renewals it reads,

"Your first payment will be taken on renewal" which I take it to mean that it will been done when they get the form or you do it online , it then goes to tell you the 3 other dates for payment 28th June, 31st July & 30th August.

Sorted cheers mate

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Auto renewal payment dates are:

Fri 31 May,  Fri 28 June  Wed 31 July    Fri 30 August    Extra £10 added to first payment only.

"In order to further boost our charitable activities we are proud, for the first time, to have included a £2 donation for the Rangers Charity Foundation as part of the Season Ticket payment. I know that all fans will support this initiative to help others."

Just me who thinks this is a wee bit naughty? (Probably 😁) I'm generally for supporting charities and think the RCF does fantastic work, I've donated to it previously. But donating imo is a conscious personal decision not one enforced upon us, even if only for £2. And fuck the club being proud by charging us a donation without our say. Anyways, off now to change my name to VictorMeldrewMyArse 😁