ST renewal

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Begging wee bastards will still be expecting me to pay for everything in 10 years time m8, shameless leeches that they are. 

:lol:

what age are they mate? I’d call it a day paying for their seats when they hit 16 and can get some sort of job tbh

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

what age are they mate? I’d call it a day paying for their seats when they hit 16 and can get some sort of job tbh

8, 15, and 18, oldest is going down the college workshy lazy bastard route of free loading, other 2 will probably do the same, it never fucking ends. 

10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Troops question I now have a new bank card and one on form is the expired one.

how do I actually fucking update this? Says can’t accept email or over the phone so not sure how else I can do this.

I'm the same, just filled in the back of form and going to hand it into TO.

On 15/04/2019 at 11:45, LochendBilly said:

4 installments with the club are available via phone or going into TO, unsure if available by postal form as I've not had this yet. Cut off is 20th May, tbh unsure if i'll bother this year as I missed a lot this season, loathed to give it up though.

I phoned today and she said I couldn't set up the 4 payments on the phone. She said I had to send the renewal from in. I didn't want to do that because my card number was all over it so I went in. Sorted now.

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Needing advice lads.

This is my first season renewing. I paid outright last time but i guess theres no credit card scheme this time. Whats the date i need to renew by? 

20th May