ST renewal

KingKirk

46 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Said it on here a few weeks ago- the club are looking into expanding stadium.

Ed house getting turned into a museum too.

Where you getting this? 

Would live it if true. Makes financial sense also. How would we expand?

Seen this image which made sense.

Screenshot_20190416-220554_Twitter.jpg

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Where you getting this? 

Feasability studies being done as we speak.

Club finally realising that Commercially we have under- achieved.

couple of hundred grand being spent at Auchenhowie, over 1 million being spent on stadium improvements.

The work for Ed house/ Museum is out for tender.

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Where you getting this? 

Extra tier on the SJ stand would only increase capacity by 6/7 thousand. Still think the corners need filled in and extra seats fitted to front of BR/CR. Think that might be enough for 13 thousand on waiting list. How to pay for this   £2000 from the waiting list is 26 million. For that they get 3/4 free seasons when complete. 

5 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

We shouldn't be even thinking about it until we're back winning trophies consistently imo

No we should ALWAYS be thinking about expanding and capitalising on revenue opportunities. 13k strong waiting list now is the perfect time.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If we get an expansion a really really hope crowds don’t start dwindling 

When we consistently win titles again the crowds will drop, expansion or not.

Was nowhere near as difficult to get tickets when we were winning things as it is now 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

When we consistently win titles again the crowds will drop, expansion or not.

Was nowhere near as difficult to get tickets when we were winning things as it is now 

Our ST as % of capacity was far lower then, as I'd imagine was the waiting list. What makes you think that when we start winning titles again ST holders are going to start chucking it? Folk are renewing in droves when we're not winning, cant see a shift change and folk then not auto renewing when we are. Its changed dynamics now with the ST holder base dominating near maximum ticket availability.

9 hours ago, LV said:

Extra tier on the SJ stand would only increase capacity by 6/7 thousand. Still think the corners need filled in and extra seats fitted to front of BR/CR. Think that might be enough for 13 thousand on waiting list. How to pay for this   £2000 from the waiting list is 26 million. For that they get 3/4 free seasons when complete. 

How can you charge people on the waiting list £2000? What if some of them are children and concessions. What if any of the people die during the construction of their new seated area? What if they don't have 2grand sitting spare? 

I  brought up the expanding of the stadium but a question we need to ask ourself is where has the 13 thousand on the waiting list came from. Tims are dominating just now and makes it strange all these fans weren’t about when we wur dominating. 

Alot of fans seemed to have come from nowhere. Are ppl actually willing to have a season ticket for a long period of time to make it worthwhile to expand our stadium.

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I  brought up the expanding of the stadium but a question we need to ask ourself is where has the 13 thousand on the waiting list came from. Tims are dominating just now and makes it strange all these fans weren’t about when we wur dominating. 

Alot of fans seemed to have come from nowhere. Are ppl actually willing to have a season ticket for a long period of time to make it worthwhile to expand our stadium.

Scousers, thousands and thousands of scousers. 

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our ST as % of capacity was far lower then, as I'd imagine was the waiting list. What makes you think that when we start winning titles again ST holders are going to start chucking it? Folk are renewing in droves when we're not winning, cant see a shift change and folk then not auto renewing when we are. Its changed dynamics now with the ST holder base dominating near maximum ticket availability.

Hopefully you're right, I just get the impression that as years go on and the club returns to winning titles on a regular basis that the numbers may start to drop. 

Our next title win will be the biggest the club will ever experience, it'll never be topped at any stage in our history. It's brought a lot of attention to the club in terms of people wanting tickets.

10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I've mentioned it on here before but I know personally of a guy that only ever supported Man United until this season when he bought a ST for us. Since our season has more or less ended and United beat PSG his social media accounts have reverted back to just being about Man United

Embarrassing cunt that he is 

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hopefully you're right, I just get the impression that as years go on and the club returns to winning titles on a regular basis that the numbers may start to drop. 

Our next title win will be the biggest the club will ever experience, it'll never be topped at any stage in our history. It's brought a lot of attention to the club in terms of people wanting tickets.

After what we've been through after the relief and jubilation of the first title there will be a demand to get on a run of them. That's when the real bitterness and gloating will come again and I doubt many will Jack it in then.

Are you likely to chuck it soon in the few years after we get top again? Has anyone even implied it let alone stated it? Nah mate, we're all around for the long term payback and then some 👍

Just now, thehost said:

sorry, my bad English. I was asking if you knew what size of Stadia they were looking at. Would it be 55+ 60k etc?

Never mentioned numbers but taking out screens, lowering pitch etc being looked at.

Ed house a museum and Club Bar. 

Looking into every way to bring more money in via hospitality trying to make match day an experience.