ST renewal

KingKirk

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye and Motherwell on Saturday. 

There’s the normal split between RSC’s, CCCS and hospitality/sponsors/players/staff. If there’s extra that go on additional ticket sales to fans it’s the latter.

The extra tickets returned to the club weren’t CCCS failures, it was the last category not taking up their full options I’m led to believe.

That Killie game I’m talking about there wasn’t time for emails so they went on sale to cccs on a Saturday morning first come first served , they had to end up going on sale to non cccs members as the 12k of us couldn’t sell out the allocation when Rangers allocate us tickets in this system they could be sending emails to bears for say Hamilton and they don’t want to go , ticket then passed onto someone else and a cccs bear who did want to go doesn’t receive the email 

Just now, Cedrick said:

That Killie game I’m talking about there wasn’t time for emails so they went on sale to cccs on a Saturday morning first come first served , they had to end up going on sale to non cccs members as the 12k of us couldn’t sell out the allocation when Rangers allocate us tickets in this system they could be sending emails to bears for say Hamilton and they don’t want to go , ticket then passed onto someone else and a cccs bear who did want to go doesn’t receive the email 

I think with the Killie SC game at the time I replied to @fanaticCR that if it was celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts we had drawn they wouldn’t have done that. 

Low and behold in the next round I was proven right when we got drawn away to the sheep despite the same turn around time.

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye that Scottish cup game mate 👍🏻 

Aye mate just clocked it.

Tbh I personally don’t think a points system would work with the size of our travelling support and the size of grounds we go to.

All I ask is for is a consistent and published set of rules for each scheme (all home matches, semi finals and finals, aways etc) at the beginning of each season when you sign up so fans can hold the club to account.

That way we know what we are in for and the ticket office can’t make things up as we go along.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not good pal

I think the club fucked it because they didn't anticipate the influx of supporters wanting tickets when we got to a stage we could challenge again 

Like you look at the lower league years and even the first season or so back in the top division and it was piss easy to get tickets for even home games. Now it's a nightmare for people even trying to get a home game on general sale 

I work away for 6 months of the year so don't bother with a season ticket as I'm guaranteed to miss half the games. 

But its difficult as fuck to get tickets for games when I am actually here and able to go...

4 minutes ago, grant_rfc said:

I work away for 6 months of the year so don't bother with a season ticket as I'm guaranteed to miss half the games. 

But its difficult as fuck to get tickets for games when I am actually here and able to go...

I’ve often thought this season that this is the time to introduce a membership scheme for people like you.

Arsenal and Chelsea have a scheme like that where you pay a small fee for access to a set amount of tickets for each game.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m fully expecting mine to be near £700 next season.

I could say that it isn’t worth it but I’ll still renew which means revealed preference states that I’d be lying.

I'd be exactly the same. 

About £40 a ticket :megaanguish:.

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think with the Killie SC game at the time I replied to @fanaticCR that if it was celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts we had drawn they wouldn’t have done that. 

Low and behold in the next round I was proven right when we got drawn away to the sheep despite the same turn around time.

Yer never wrong mate

8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Bang on mate , when the slo was tweeting at the start of the season 12k had joined the away scheme , I was obviously like fuck sake , but like many others just had to hope got some decent games as you can’t stop lads applying and they have every right to as I thought they were desperate like myself to get to every game until that Killie game when the system was blown out the water , said in a previous post I honestly believe after that Killie game  7 of the spl grounds would be no problem for tickets for the bears desperate to go on a first come first served basis , maybe 6 due to Hamilton’s allocation but if we play some of they teams twice we could be on 9/10 away games through cccs instead of 3/4 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Not good pal

I think the club fucked it because they didn't anticipate the influx of supporters wanting tickets when we got to a stage we could challenge again 

Like you look at the lower league years and even the first season or so back in the top division and it was piss easy to get tickets for even home games. Now it's a nightmare for people even trying to get a home game on general sale 

Bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't mind paying an increase tbh as long as it helps us in the summer to bring in a better quality of player. 

You get what you pay for at the end of the day. 

The taigs seem to be getting better for much about the same.

Might be time for a change. Might be time to set down the flutes and pick up the fiddles in this economic environment