ST renewal

KingKirk

11 hours ago, ben51 said:

I'd be exactly the same. 

About £40 a ticket :megaanguish:.

Where is that sitting, and does it include any other games.

Think I am just under £1k sitting in bar 72, but that includes all home games,league, friendlies, cups, Europe. Great when we get a run, shit when we don't.

7 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Where is that sitting, and does it include any other games.

Think I am just under £1k sitting in bar 72, but that includes all home games,league, friendlies, cups, Europe. Great when we get a run, shit when we don't.

That was how the old season ticket worked just not European matches. When the following season book renewal was happening if you had any cup games that would be added to the following season. So if we had 2 Scottish Cup ties at home next seasons ticket would be an extra £40.

46 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Must be touching £6k for a ticket in there now? 

will be over that, with that sort of rise. I can't remember the exact price but was always more or less the same as the legends which was 5650 last year so 12.5% on that is one hell of a rise

Probably missed the boat to change the away scheme, they could put a cap on it but I suppose that still singles people out.

What absolutely has to be done but won’t is forcing the other diddy clubs in this league to have an agreement or in writing the allocation for us and them over a season or two. 

This getting fucked off for tickets by wee arsey clubs like Hibs isn’t on. Give us the full allocation when things are shite but happy to cut it when they’re on a run of victories? Not on.

It’s either the full allocation or it’s no they should be made to decide. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You should have got an email last month asking if you want to receive online.

If you ignored it you will get it in the post.

I did mate and I rang them because it wouldn't let me say I wanted to do that and they said because I paid in full last year I had to use the forms

Ridiculous logic really 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I never even got this email last month asking if I want it online or in the post 🤦‍♂️

44 minutes ago, mus said:

Neither did I!!

It's fine, you'll get to fill in a form and post it off with no response.

We will know when the first payments come out if we have been successful in our applications