ST renewal

KingKirk

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mines up about 52 quid. No to unhappy with that. Wee guys up 24

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No if the rumoured 5%is true :lol:

That is trully horrific arithmetic from you mate. Lol

Were we not about £457 last season? 

If so, then a 5% increase would only be about £23.

You have spent way too much time in the company of my nephew over these past couple of years it would seem. 😂

32 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

You have spent way too much time in the company of my nephew over these past couple of years it would seem. 😂

:lol:

I don't even know what I'm thinking tbh.

but thanks for highlighting it :lol:

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

Btw didn't see him at home to.hearts?

7 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Where is that sitting, and does it include any other games.

Think I am just under £1k sitting in bar 72, but that includes all home games,league, friendlies, cups, Europe. Great when we get a run, shit when we don't.

GR3.

I would love to have the ability to go to the game for a few beers and head up the road. But sadly I'm not to be trusted and it'd just mean every other Saturday I'd be out my dial until the next day. I'd also definitely get flung out for singing questionable songs when in said state. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Well that's something 

I'm still going to phone them everyday after I send it to make sure they've got it :lol:

Will you be over to any games before the end of the season , Take the form into the ticket office , they’ll process it in front of you 👍🏻👌🏻Email comes through as soon as they do 

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

GR3.

I would love to have the ability to go to the game for a few beers and head up the road. But sadly I'm not to be trusted and it'd just mean every other Saturday I'd be out my dial until the next day. I'd also definitely get flung out for singing questionable songs when in said state. 

Aye I'd be the same in there 

People will say that you don't need to drink until you get there but I think you need to pre drink a bottle of tonic to line the stomach 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Will you be over to any games before the end of the season , Take the form into the ticket office , they’ll process it in front of you 👍🏻👌🏻Email comes through as soon as they do 

Aye mate I'll be over at least once before the end, hopefully twice if I can get the time off work. 

How long do you get to renew roughly?

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye mate I'll be over at least once before the end, hopefully twice if I can get the time off work. 

How long do you get to renew roughly?

It’s usually a good 4 weeks I’m sure , I’ve read they’re getting posted out end of this week