Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s all fine and good mate if you’re in the financial position to do that but there’s other people who are maybe already struggling with payments or sacrificing other things in life to make sure th

That’s a bit of a shity thing to say tbh mate, everybody’s situation is different, guy could have been a ST holder for years or paying for multiple tickets every season then he’s basically told to get

I'm not sure if you noticed mate but the filth are about to win their 8th title in a row and are rumoured to be going big next season by going after AVB as manager We NEED to spend money to bring

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mines up about 52 quid. No to unhappy with that. Wee guys up 24

 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No if the rumoured 5%is true :lol:

 

That is trully horrific arithmetic from you mate. Lol

Were we not about £457 last season? 

If so, then a 5% increase would only be about £23.

You have spent way too much time in the company of my nephew over these past couple of years it would seem. 😂

RFC55 and Jeffrey like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

 

That is trully horrific arithmetic from you mate. Lol

Were we not about £457 last season? 

If so, then a 5% increase would only be about £23.

You have spent way too much time in the company of my nephew over these past couple of years it would seem. 😂

:lol:

I don't even know what I'm thinking tbh.

but thanks for highlighting it :lol:

 

.Williamson. and TheCutch like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

 

That is trully horrific arithmetic from you mate. Lol

Were we not about £457 last season? 

If so, then a 5% increase would only be about £23.

You have spent way too much time in the company of my nephew over these past couple of years it would seem. 😂

Btw didn't see him at home to.hearts?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Where is that sitting, and does it include any other games.

Think I am just under £1k sitting in bar 72, but that includes all home games,league, friendlies, cups, Europe. Great when we get a run, shit when we don't.

GR3.

I would love to have the ability to go to the game for a few beers and head up the road. But sadly I'm not to be trusted and it'd just mean every other Saturday I'd be out my dial until the next day. I'd also definitely get flung out for singing questionable songs when in said state. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Well that's something 

I'm still going to phone them everyday after I send it to make sure they've got it :lol:

Will you be over to any games before the end of the season , Take the form into the ticket office , they’ll process it in front of you 👍🏻👌🏻Email comes through as soon as they do 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

GR3.

I would love to have the ability to go to the game for a few beers and head up the road. But sadly I'm not to be trusted and it'd just mean every other Saturday I'd be out my dial until the next day. I'd also definitely get flung out for singing questionable songs when in said state. 

Aye I'd be the same in there 

People will say that you don't need to drink until you get there but I think you need to pre drink a bottle of tonic to line the stomach 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cedrick said:

Will you be over to any games before the end of the season , Take the form into the ticket office , they’ll process it in front of you 👍🏻👌🏻Email comes through as soon as they do 

Aye mate I'll be over at least once before the end, hopefully twice if I can get the time off work. 

How long do you get to renew roughly?

Cedrick likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye mate I'll be over at least once before the end, hopefully twice if I can get the time off work. 

How long do you get to renew roughly?

It’s usually a good 4 weeks I’m sure , I’ve read they’re getting posted out end of this week 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 April 2021 17:30 Until 19:30
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...