youth cup final bbc.

3 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Kid of embarrassing that we've got a youth game on national telly, so bad is the usual fare

I think it's a good thing......... getting the chance to see future stars and predict who you think will progress to the first team.

It's certainly not embarrassing in any way , shape or form.

Also, I reckon the young players and the friends and family members will get a real buzz seeing the youth team in action on live tv.

4 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Kid of embarrassing that we've got a youth game on national telly, so bad is the usual fare

Only thing embarrassing is the fact it’s behind closed doors because scum can’t behave themselves. 

18 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I think people are misunderstanding me.

Great to see our youth team, but is Scottish football that bad that the powers that be need to put a youth game on the telly? 

Yes, it's fucking terrible

Have you ever tried to watch a game of Scottish football that doesn't involve us? Jesus Christ it is fucking shite 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Yes, it's fucking terrible

Have you ever tried to watch a game of Scottish football that doesn't involve us? Jesus Christ it is fucking shite 

I live near Falkirk, so the local pub puts on the Scottish Championship game every Friday on one of the TVs in the pub.

Thank God there's an English match on the other 3 TVs. 

2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Great to see our youth team, but is Scottish football that bad that the powers that be need to put a youth game on the telly? 

Women's football getting pushed down people's throats by the BBC to match an agenda, when barely 50 fans are in attendance at any top Scottish league games is an embarrassment.

This game, if it was ticketed, would easily reach 2k.

3 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Well they do televise women's footie,is it really a good watch? Maybe if you have a family connection but that's about it imo.

Be good to see our young lads in an important final,can't see a downside.