Can the dolly mob spike the taig treble.

backup

29 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Can't believe you posted this in BD. What is wrong with you?!

Let me tell you what is wrong with me, the taigs getting a free run to a historic 3-i-a-r treble, maybe it doesn't matter to you maybe you think it won't affect us, it matters to a lot of us, as do the effects !

7 minutes ago, backup said:

Let me tell you what is wrong with me, the taigs getting a free run to a historic 3-i-a-r treble, maybe it doesn't matter to you maybe you think it won't affect us, it matters to a lot of us, as do the effects !

Give it a rest trying to tell me or others what matters and what doesn't.  It doesn't belong in here. End of story. 

11 minutes ago, backup said:

So you posted the thread in the wrong section of the forum to show you care more?

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

So you posted the thread in the wrong section of the forum to show you care more?

I would suggest honing your reading skills, but I won't as that would suggest your opinion sways me.

11 minutes ago, backup said:

I would suggest honing your reading skills, but I won't as that would suggest your opinion sways me.

Ironic given you're the one that's posted a thread about a game we're not involved in in the Rangers section of the forum.