Dave King Statement

BeargerNo.1

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Aww mate cmon 

You know that's absolute tosh 

When we start winning trophies .We are getting closer 

Until then ,we are as far away as we've ever been 

No matter what Bullshite King serves us up  

Yes we are closer, but the only trophy I'm interested in is the title and it has to happen next season.

Winning a cup without the title still means second. Nice but not good enough. We've had enough time now. We have the beating of them, so add the quality in the summer and it's shit or bust next season.

IF they get to nine, they will throw the kitchen sink at getting ten and we won't be able to match them money wise for reinforcements.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes we are closer, but the only trophy I'm interested in is the title and it has to happen next season.

Winning a cup without the title still means second. Nice but not good enough. We've had enough time now. We have the beating of them, so add the quality in the summer and it's shit or bust next season.

IF they get to nine, they will throw the kitchen sink at getting ten and we won't be able to match them money wise for reinforcements.

They might have other things to pay off rather than buying players. 

36 minutes ago, LV said:

They might have other things to pay off rather than buying players. 

100% NO CHANCE

Not that we will know about it anyway .

In fact it's all gone a bit  quiet with the victims solicitor .

As the aim is financial for him . I would imagine a hush hush deal would not be out of the question .

He is clever enough to tell the victims , that is what would be in their best interests

Too many people pinning their hopes on the scum getting punished

With the backwater of this bheastly and corrupt  City . Please don't go holding your breath

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% NO CHANCE

As the aim is financial for him . I would imagine a hush hush deal would not be out of the question .

He is clever enough to tell the victims , that is what would be in their best interests

With the backwater of this bheastly and corrupt  City . Please don't go holding your breath

Have they not got the Co-op loan to repay/refinance. Then as you say payments to the abuse victims. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% NO CHANCE

Tend to agree with you here .Any financial hit would be equivalent of a couple of mid level signings that didnt work out .

The only financial hit that could affect them would be sponsors dropping them .And as you suggest a hush hush deal could be done then that decreases the chsnces of sponsors deserting 

29 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Tend to agree with you here .Any financial hit would be equivalent of a couple of mid level signings that didnt work out .

The only financial hit that could affect them would be sponsors dropping them .And as you suggest a hush hush deal could be done then that decreases the chsnces of sponsors deserting 

It will all have taken place and been done  underhand before you the new season starts.

Count on it . And yet people still say we are para

31 minutes ago, LV said:

Have they not got the Co-op loan to repay/refinance. Then as you say payments to the abuse victims. 

Not sure about the loans mate

I honestly think the scum would wiggle out of anything and everything . That is how bad the corruption and nepotism  is , in this City

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure about the loans mate

I honestly think the scum would wiggle out of anything and everything . That is how bad the corruption and nepotism  is , in this City

Well they are doing well suppressing the recent court cases Teflon fc. 

On 15/04/2019 at 12:40, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its not really a ruse is it?

The first team costs wages and transfer fees.

It wont even just be on new players either. The first team has has existing players and we will need to pay them.

You're not wrong. The ruse comes in how it's worded - "every fan should know that the season-ticket revenue will solely go towards the first-team squad."

Many an average punter will take that to mean £20 million war chest, encouraging folks to buy season tickets in the hopes of seeing £20m worth of new players on the pitch. 

Just my opinion of course. They may assume your average fan knows it just means continuing to pay wages for the dross you've got that blew the league.