Dave King Statement

BeargerNo.1

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

"............Our club often comes under unfair attack and we are relentless in working hard behind the scenes, and up front when necessary, to make sure we are given the respect our club and our massive support deserves. But we will not engage in unseemly debates through the media...……"

Contrast the line King takes with the line C...…. take following the abuse of McInnes claims rattling around in the media...…...quote extracted from the BBC website …"We hope the authorities also take the same interest in offensive chanting directed at celtic Football Club and our supporters at yesterday's match and other games."     They instantly, and at every opportunity, try to shift the issue to include themselves as victims.      It's called getting on the front foot with a public message so that your voice is heard loud and often and insistently with the aim of driving and influencing the agenda and response from authorities.     Contrast that with the 'we just keep quiet and take it' line King insists we continue to take as if things as they were a couple of decades or more ago.     Not that I'm expecting King or the Board to change their approach - its just not going to happen.  So the other lot will be allowed to continue to sieze the media initiative to get their opinions to become front and centre and the only ones that are heard in public.   

It's 2019 and maybe its time the Rangers Board took a far more front-foot public stance on important points that affect Rangers. 

When I read their statement a wee while ago RB, I immediately thought what you have just posted, they are scum, but are light years ahead of us with PR. 

You do wonder why our board seem to think they are on the right track and continue with the dignified silence, surely they can see as we can how it is getting us nowhere. :headwall:

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I was just going to ask B A that question STG when I saw your post, why would he (King) put his name to something he disagreed with. :thinking:

It's not about disagreeing with it. It's making sure that what's in it isn't too contentious. Then rubber stamp it and bore every cunt to death. Very much penned by an underlng imo.

As I said before, I'm sure he said five years in his original statement n taking over. He appears to be sticking to it, just that no cunt wants to hear it. Remember me included!

You'd lose the will to live reading that shite.

Next season is the last throw of the dice, or it's cheerio from him, one way or another!

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's not about disagreeing with it. It's making sure that what's in it isn't too contentious. Then rubber stamp it and bore every cunt to death. Very much penned by an underlng imo.

As I said before, I'm sure he said five years in his original statement n taking over. He appears to be sticking to it, just that no cunt wants to hear it. Remember me included!

You'd lose the will to live reading that shite.

Next season is the last throw of the dice, or it's cheerio from him, one way or another!

You might be right about J T writing it, I honestly don't know but if he did then I assume King found it OK to put his name to it. 

His 5year plan will be up this time next year so I truly hope he feels the need to get the players in to give Stevie a chance to win 55, because I would imagine even his fans would be starting to doubt if he was the person to stop 10 if he could not stop 9.

The thing that annoyed me most about the statement was the dignified silence, once again the tarriers have come out with their response to the semi final and turned it around that they are the real victims they are wankers but experts in P R.

We are not even trying to compete with them with PR and they piss all over any team, managers or press that get on their way. 

Scum but they make us look like amateurs, which we are in this regard. 

End of rant, let's hope your pal Dave finds the cash and proves me and many others wrong in the next window. :happy:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You might be right about J T writing it, I honestly don't know but if he did then I assume King found it OK to put his name to it. 

His 5year plan will be up this time next year so I truly hope he feels the need to get the players in to give Stevie a chance to win 55, because I would imagine even his fans would be starting to doubt if he was the person to stop 10 if he could not stop 9.

The thing that annoyed me most about the statement was the dignified silence, once again the tarriers have come out with their response to the semi final and turned it around that they are the real victims they are wankers but experts in P R.

We are not even trying to compete with them with PR and they piss all over any team, managers or press that get on their way. 

End of rant, let's hope your pal Dave finds the cash and proves me and many others wrong in the next window. :happy:

Got to be quality in this summer. End of.

As for the PR, I don't think he gives a fuck. Which is wrong. He doesn't live it or breathe it, so a bit detached, but that should not equal ignoring it.

I can say this project for him is purely business, but even at that, he neglects on much of it, has wasted money in our transfer policy and failed to exploit areas to his advantage. He's a strange guy and difficult to second guess. He appears to be reactive as opposed to proactive, but is he? We know or see little of him and nothing he comes out with is ever that clear.

A strange one.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Got to be quality in this summer. End of.

As for the PR, I don't think he gives a fuck. Which is wrong. He doesn't live it or breathe it, so a bit detached, but that should not equal ignoring it.

I can say this project for him is purely business, but even at that, he neglects on much of it, has wasted money in our transfer policy and failed to exploit areas to his advantage. He's a strange guy and difficult to second guess. He appears to be reactive as opposed to proactive, but is he? We know or see little of him and nothing he comes out with is ever that clear.

A strange one.

He is impossible to second guess I would say, but surely this must be his last throw of the dice B A, let's hope he finds some sixes. 

I think we will have a good idea by the end of July, fingers crossed. 🤞 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This annoyed me too BRU. The days of dignified silence have gone, we live in a digital age where news stories can be online, world wide with-in seconds. King has referenced news stories as "Noise" in the past but it's not, it's brand damage.

For me, King needs to

A. Put significant investment in the clubs PR department, to bring it out of the 1950's 'dignified silence' era . Rangers really needs to do more to protect it's brand and it's assets i.e the players and fans.

B. Stop celtic getting 10iar by investing in quality key players.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I sign off shite all the time that's not that important. 

Anything of importance statement wise is never that long. Life would be over by the end of it.

Chairmen /CEO's write short shit to the point, emphasing the positive. The incompetent underlngs write long shite. They think they've covered all the angles and done good, when in fact, switched every cunt off and bored them to death. JT will be chuffed as fuck King with Kng signing off on it thinkng he's important, which is what King wants from all his underlings. Keeps the brainless idle hands busy.

Rangers statement to the fans is not important and pretty much meaningless to him? 

Right you are then....sounds about right :megaanguish:

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I sign off shite all the time that's not that important. 

Anything of importance statement wise is never that long. Life would be over by the end of it.

Chairmen /CEO's write short shit to the point, emphasing the positive. The incompetent underlngs write long shite. They think they've covered all the angles and done good, when in fact, switched every cunt off and bored them to death. JT will be chuffed as fuck King with Kng signing off on it thinkng he's important, which is what King wants from all his underlings. Keeps the brainless idle hands busy.

aye JT write that 🤣…….. JT writes the pulp the man with no office concocts the legible stuff

irrespective of who pens it, its the usual shite and wont change until we have a proper CEO and an owner with serious liquidity 

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's made the fenians absolutely spew with his statement and watching them do their dinger makes me smile 

They're laughing at him and the gullible amongst us who hang on his every word this time each year. Not seen any scum spewing tbh mate.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They're laughing at him and the gullible amongst us who hang on his every word this time each year. Not seen any scum spewing tbh mate.

I have and it's fucking fantastic. :lol:

Anyone who needs big name players linked or a statement from a chairman to renew a season ticket is also an absolute mongo who shouldn't have one in the first place 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I have and it's fucking fantastic. :lol:

Anyone who needs big name players linked or a statement from a chairman to renew a season ticket is also an absolute mongo who shouldn't have one in the first place 

Not sure that anyone needs those before buying STs, but there are those buying who still listen to King and believe what he says annually this time of year.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure that anyone needs those before buying STs, but there are those buying who still listen to King and believe what he says annually this time of year.

Well they're fucking idiots then. 

I've never had to listen to statements/player links/promises etc to renew my ST and never will. 

I was told by a tarrier last year than Gerrard wouldn't touch us and we used his name to sell season tickets. His face dropped when I told him we've never needed to use people or throw daft links about to sell Sts. We've never had big banners attend more games than the vast majority of people in the stadium in a season.

I don't know anyone who needs the word of a chairman manager or player to renew. 

In fact most on here and FF have auto renewed without even seeing the statement. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've never had to listen to statements/player links/promises etc to renew my ST and never will. 

I was told by a tarrier last year than Gerrard wouldn't touch us and we used his name to sell season tickets. His face dropped when I told him we've never needed to use people or throw daft links about to sell Sts. We've never had big banners attend more games than the vast majority of people in the stadium in a season.

I don't know anyone who needs the word of a chairman manager or player to renew. 

In fact most on here and FF have auto renewed without even seeing the statement. 

Well said Rfc52

I find it unbelievable there is still folk calling our own supporters gullible and what not when all we want to do is follow on.  

Does my tits in

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Well said Rfc52

I find it unbelievable there is still folk calling our own supporters gullible and what not when all we want to do is follow on.  

Does my tits in

They are gullible because they believe King.  

We all renew it’s what we do and will always do, but spare me the we are on track nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are gullible because they believe King.  

We all renew it’s what we do and will always do, but spare me the we are on track nonsense. 

I've not Seen anyone on here or FF say they weren't renewing but upon seeing what king has said they're now doing so.

I laughed cause I heard one of the tarriers in here ranting about it. Day after qualifying for a cup final and possibly another clean sweep they're talking about us and daft words from king sends them into meltdown.

But aye imo his words won't have changed anyone's mind on their renewals 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye, that's what I'm saying 👍. You're calling folk morons if they do but neither of us see such folk 😁

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye, that's what I'm saying 👍. You're calling folk morons if they do but neither of us see such folk 😁

You told me they were gullible. And I said anyone who is like that would really be mentally challenged. As king or any other chairman's statement should never influence if you buy one or not 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've not Seen anyone on here or FF say they weren't renewing but upon seeing what king has said they're now doing so.

I laughed cause I heard one of the tarriers in here ranting about it. Day after qualifying for a cup final and possibly another clean sweep they're talking about us and daft words from king sends them into meltdown.

But aye imo his words won't have changed anyone's mind on their renewals 

If we were on a treble treble the last thing I would be doing is worrying about what the scum are saying. 

Even after all their dominance they are still shit scared of us getting it right. 😂

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You told me they were gullible. And I said anyone who is like that would really be mentally challenged. As king or any other chairman's statement should never influence if you buy one or not 

No, I said they're laughing at King and the gullible folk that buy into his words this time of year. I said I dont reckon folk need his words to get them to buy STs, but that there are those buying them who still believe in King.

So yeah, folk are gullible in believing Kings stories this time of year but no I dont  believe folk are swayed by this, they were already renewing.