Dave King Statement

BeargerNo.1

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've not Seen anyone on here or FF say they weren't renewing but upon seeing what king has said they're now doing so.

I laughed cause I heard one of the tarriers in here ranting about it. Day after qualifying for a cup final and possibly another clean sweep they're talking about us and daft words from king sends them into meltdown.

But aye imo his words won't have changed anyone's mind on their renewals 

This debate isn’t about renew/not renew for me we are all going to renew. 

It’s more about just where our great leader believes we are at and for me he’s bloody deluded. 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

But who is really believing it? I've not Seen anyone say they did tbh.

We are closer, in fact I'll go as far to say that we should have won the league this season. Inconsistency killed that not a rampant fenian side 

This^^^

The only people who can stop Rangers next season.... Is Rangers. 

Dave can release as many statements as he likes, but at the end of the day it's the players that need to believe it. Inconsistency (with more than a little help from shite refereeing) cost us the title this year. 

But I fully believe if we can get a few quality signings, maintain discipline, and if Stevie can get his team in that winning mentality. The league is ours next season. 

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

But who is really believing it? I've not Seen anyone say they did tbh.

We are closer, in fact I'll go as far to say that we should have won the league this season. Inconsistency killed that not a rampant fenian side 

"It’s an optimistic statement from King and one which will resonate with supporters." 

- Cameron Willis, Rangers News blog

From on here, maybe believing maybe not but certainly ok with content...

19 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Loads of people. 

I don’t like King, but I also don’t think he has really said much wrong here. 

Essentially the message is we’re close (which many think we are) and that there’s a need for trophies. 

And the youths have done well. 

19 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

He says nothing - he gets grief.

He says Gerrard has done well and we’re on the right road - he gets grief.

:duh:

Very little in his statement that I could argue with.

Another season like this one will be unacceptable but the gap between where we were and where we belong was always going to take at least two seasons. I was as optimistic, impatient and unrealistic as everyone else in hoping we could do it in one. He’s spot on in identifying the inconsistency borne of establishing a new management team and an overhaul of the playing staff.

As a first step, we have established ourselves ahead of the rest and I believe that we are no more than two or three players away from where we need to be.

Be great if King spent the weekend in the Louden singing songs and buying rounds but, although he’s a long way from perfect, we are better off for having him than we would be if he wasn’t here.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This debate isn’t about renew/not renew for me we are all going to renew. 

It’s more about just where our great leader believes we are at and for me he’s bloody deluded. 

Business is a funny old game. A major shareholder coming out and not being positive, will see that companies stock fall. 

he can’t say anything other than that. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"It’s an optimistic statement from King and one which will resonate with supporters." 

- Cameron Willis, Rangers News blog

From on here, maybe believing maybe not but certainly ok with content...

So that's it. I've never even heard of the Rangers news blog :lol:

So being ok with the statement is now gullible? 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So that's it. I've never even heard of the Rangers news blog :lol:

So being ok with the statement is now gullible? 

Think the Dude writes for that too, am sure theres been links on here.

You said you haven't seen folk believing it, the statement.

My point is that folk have and will continue to be taken in by King at this time of year. Whilst many comment on the statement for what it is, some agree with it or think itll resonate with us. Folk being happy with the content of that statement aren't gullible?

Probably less tarriers spewing about it than there are folk gullible for it right enough. 👍

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think the Dude writes for that too, am sure theres been links on here.

You said you haven't seen folk believing it, the statement.

My point is that folk have and will continue to be taken in by King at this time of year. Whilst many comment on the statement for what it is, some agree with it or think itll resonate with us. Folk being happy with the content of that statement aren't gullible?

Probably less tarriers spewing about it than there are folk gullible for it right enough. 👍

Mate I don't have aw day for this nonsense. It seems to have got you into a tizzy. 

It's simply just padded out waffle. Weary Wullie is not dead. Who needs mogadon when you have a King statement?! Well one obviously penned by an incomptent in his name imo.

As a piece of PR a five year old could have done better. Just under a thousand words used ffs. Half that at least and get the point accross succinctly without the need for every cunt to lose the will to live.

I doubt that statement or any other would make any difference to anyone in renewing or not. Whether anyone hangs on King's every word matters not. Some like him, some don't. We all make up our own minds That's life, so fuck.

We are where we are. We are improving and every cunt knows what is needed to finsh the job, so it's simply pony up or get to fuck. We don't need one thousand words of padded out waffle to tell us what we already know. Just thank the support, give us the grand vision, the new investment, the new ventures, the growth of our revenue streams and what's happening in the summer to take this title, in as few words as possible. Sadly, from all the waffle it's most of that is what is missing.

The offending part for me was the dignified silence shite in excusing it. The club's brand continues to be unjustifiably tarnished on a daily basis by the haters and the board are rolling over. Better they said fuck all about it in the statement, as protecting and enhancing corporate reputation is a basic first principle, that for some reason they are negligent in doing so.

Nothing to get excited over nor fall out over. Other than that, a waste of paper and the loss of one hour of one's life. 

A bit like my posts tbh!

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's simply just padded out waffle. Weary Wullie is not dead. Who needs mogadon when you have a King statement?! Well one obviously penned by an incomptent in his name imo.

As a piece of PR a five year old could have done better. Just under a thousand words used ffs. Half that at least and get the point accross succinctly without the need for every cunt to lose the will to live.

I doubt that statement or any other would make any difference to anyone in renewing or not. Whether anyone hangs on King's every word matters not. Some like him, some don't. We all make up our own minds That's life, so fuck.

We are where we are. We are improving and every cunt knows what is needed to finsh the job, so it's simply pony up or get to fuck. We don't need one thousand words of padded out waffle to tell us what we already know. Just thank the support, give us the grand vision, the new investment, the new ventures, the growth of our revenue streams and what's happening in the summer to take this title, in as few words as possible. Sadly, from all the waffle it's most of that is what is missing.

The offending part for me was the dignified silence shite in excusing it. The club's brand continues to be unjustifiably tarnished on a daily basis by the haters and the board are rolling over. Better they said fuck all about it in the statement, as protecting and enhancing corporate reputation is a basic first principle, that for some reason they are negligent in doing so.

Nothing to get excited over nor fall out over. Other than that, a waste of paper and the loss of one hour of one's life. 

A bit like my posts tbh!

:lol:

Stopped reading at “blue”

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Business is a funny old game. A major shareholder coming out and not being positive, will see that companies stock fall. 

he can’t say anything other than that. 

We aren’t on any stock market. 

A bit of realism wouldn’t go amiss