Our Allocation at Rugby Park

eskbankloyal

On 16 April 2019 at 13:36, Ivybank said:

Just shows you their not bothered about the money, same when we went down the leagues , everybody said clubs like Killie Motherwell etc would go to the wall without our support,they didn't they just work on a shoestring budget, no ambition .( how they can turn down 4000 x £25 pound a ticket is beyond me)

HATE. That's how they should be boycotted, they might not go out of business but it'll make them weaker on the park. Give them, all of them, Fuck All. Until you do that they'll continue to rip the piss.

22 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

HATE. That's how they should be boycotted, they might not go out of business but it'll make them weaker on the park. Give them, all of them, Fuck All. Until you do that they'll continue to rip the piss.

They can't get any weaker😄, their playing in Scotland and will never finish above 3rd ever! every team has cut our allocation over the years, 

sheep: used to give us half the stadium in the 70s/80s, then behind the goal, then moved to the side up to the half way line, now a shitty corner bit.

dundee: behind the goal , half the old stand, enclosure in front of the main stand, then the enclosure where the cameras are now. Now it's behind goal and 1/4 of the main stand

hearts : behind the goal, then halfed , now whole stand again(when it suits)

hibs: behind the goal, half the main stand, now behind goal or 1/2 of it( when it suits)

motherwell: 2 stands behind goals at one time and all the main stand, now behind 1 goal and 1/4 of the main stand

i understand fans who don't / won't go to away games on principle, fair enough , but for thousands (myself) who go to most away games there's nothing better than seeing the gers run out on enemy territory , beating these teams, shouting abuse at them for 90 mins and going home elated😀

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

They can't get any weaker😄, their playing in Scotland and will never finish above 3rd ever! every team has cut our allocation over the years, 

sheep: used to give us half the stadium in the 70s/80s, then behind the goal, then moved to the side up to the half way line, now a shitty corner bit.

dundee: behind the goal , half the old stand, enclosure in front of the main stand, then the enclosure where the cameras are now. Now it's behind goal and 1/4 of the main stand

hearts : behind the goal, then halfed , now whole stand again(when it suits)

hibs: behind the goal, half the main stand, now behind goal or 1/2 of it( when it suits)

motherwell: 2 stands behind goals at one time and all the main stand, now behind 1 goal and 1/4 of the main stand

i understand fans who don't / won't go to away games on principle, fair enough , but for thousands (myself) who go to most away games there's nothing better than seeing the gers run out on enemy territory , beating these teams, shouting abuse at them for 90 mins and going home elated😀

Ach well enjoy but until everybody is singing from the same hymn sheet then it'll be reap the shit these no marks throw at you, if they are that weak then beating them should be a foregone conclusion and mean fuck all, but knock yourself out and enjoy.

Completely changed my stance on this.  Now believe that the only way forward is to boycott these grounds.

I don’t have an issue with clubs that sell out their grounds giving us smallish allocations.

I do have issue with teams that just don’t want us in their grounds and reduce our allocation yet still have swathes of empty seats.

Scottish football is on its arse.  Anyone from outside of Scotland looking a game with loads of empty seats can only think “what a shitty league”. 

Every ground we play in should be rammed full.  If they can’t sell the tickets to their own fans then they should be made to pay us the full adult price of every unsold seat.  For example 5000 unsold seats means £125000 payed to us.  That would soon get them thinking.

Until then boycott every away.  Let them play out games in front of empty seats.  

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

Completely changed my stance on this.  Now believe that the only way forward is to boycott these grounds.

I don’t have an issue with clubs that sell out their grounds giving us smallish allocations.

I do have issue with teams that just don’t want us in their grounds and reduce our allocation yet still have swathes of empty seats.

Scottish football is on its arse.  Anyone from outside of Scotland looking a game with loads of empty seats can only think “what a shitty league”. 

Every ground we play in should be rammed full.  If they can’t sell the tickets to their own fans then they should be made to pay us the full adult price of every unsold seat.  For example 5000 unsold seats means £125000 payed to us.  That would soon get them thinking.

Until then boycott every away.  Let them play out games in front of empty seats.  

100%

It's the usual merry go round again, clubs trying to look big in front of their fans.

It's attitudes like this and when clubs voted us out of the league that stop Scottish football advancing. More bums on seats bringing more money into the game is needed, and should mean a better product on the pitch, especially if there's a demand for it. 

I'm more than happy for them all to continue the stupidity and lack of business sense that seems to dog Scottish football, and I won't be sad to see them struggle.

when that times comes, and it will come, we should be telling them where to stick it and keep the blue pound blue. 

15 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

whatever it's cut down to we should say to them that we'll take the same allocation for future matches.

also cut their ibrox allocation by the same percentage. 

they don't want the money? don't give them it. fuck them.

Totally agree. I said this on an earlier post. If we say we will take only 4000 for the next 5 years Killie board have a £1.1m decision to make not a £100k one. 

26 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Totally agree. I said this on an earlier post. If we say we will take only 4000 for the next 5 years Killie board have a £1.1m decision to make not a £100k one. 

Have Kilmarnock not already made that decision mate?  talking about fan safety, safe environment for family’s and listening to what their support want sounds to me like this will be our allocation for the foreseeable and we won’t have any say in it, except  maybe to take a smaller allocation or refuse any tickets.

These cunts now all hate us more than they want our money and have proved In the past that they don’t give a fuck if we never set foot in their shity wee stadiums again.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Have Kilmarnock not already made that decision mate?  talking about fan safety, safe environment for family’s and listening to what their support want sounds to me like this will be our allocation for the foreseeable and we won’t have any say in it, except  maybe to take a smaller allocation or refuse any tickets.

These cunts now all hate us more than they want our money and have proved In the past that they don’t give a fuck if we never set foot in their shity wee stadiums again.

They certainly linked it to sectarian singing and behaviour but that doesn't equate to it being a more than 1 game decision. They may look hypocritical if they reverse it next season but can state they believe we have "improved" our behaviour so again putting it down to us. We need to be taking the lead. 

Rangers should email poll cccs members and RSCs, now before any allocation has been agreed / distributed, and ask whether we want to boycott or not. Views could also be sought as to what we want the club to do going forward.

Simple, cost effective and quick means of gathering our collective views and acting upon them.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers should email poll cccs members and RSCs, now before any allocation has been agreed / distributed, and ask whether we want to boycott or not. Views could also be sought as to what we want the club to do going forward.

Simple, cost effective and quick means of gathering our collective views and acting upon them.

I don't think we will mate. I think we will issue the smaller allocation.

Some people have an issue with RSCs but it will take them to refuse before Rangers take any sort of notice 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't think we will mate. I think we will issue the smaller allocation.

Some people have an issue with RSCs but it will take them to refuse before Rangers take any sort of notice 

I agree that's what will happen, but the club could generate a lot of praise and positive opinion from our fans (apparently other clubs are ok to suit their fans wishes) fairly simply here if they wanted to. Problem is they dont. They act on our behalf without doing (potentially) what the majority want.