Our Allocation at Rugby Park

eskbankloyal

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Various news outlets reporting that Killie might just be giving us one stand for the final game of the season.

Furthers my argument that clubs in the SPFL should be forced to say in writing their allocations for the season or two seasons ahead, especially for us and them.  

This picking and choosing nonsense is an absolute joke. They’ve made well over a million quid from our support in purely ticket sales this season but when it suits that’s to be cut because they might be playing for a Euro spot... 

They could be in the running for Europe, first time in about 20 year, if they need to win our game to secure it I suspect they'll probably have an eye ob attracting their biggest home gate for donkeys years with the hope of enticing sone of them back next season.

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

They could be in the running for Europe, first time in about 20 year, if they need to win our game to secure it I suspect they'll probably have an eye ob attracting their biggest home gate for donkeys years with the hope of enticing sone of them back next season.

Mate they could be going for the league title and still wouldn’t sell out three stands, absolute pish support and a shity wee tin pot club.  

If this is true the stand will be empty and the two other stands allocated to their support will have plenty of empty seats. 

Said it for months that something has to change. 

Clubs should be forced to put down in writing the allocations for us and them for at least 2 seasons. 

This started with Hibs doing it and then they swapped it back because they were dire. That allocation will be cut again because they’ve had a half decent run with the new manager. 

Our fans have given Killie probably over a million quid in just ticket sales this season. Now they cut it when they’re “successful” in their eyes? 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

That's fine,so long as we tell them to ram their 3 stands up their arse the next time they come looking for the blue pound.....which we won't.

Fucking no marks. One above average season and now they want to start dictating.

Spot on - starve them and they’ll be gone .

52 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Rangers should just tell them not to bother giving us any tickets the game won’t mean anything anyway and watch them change there mind. 

Am sure @hammer93 said the decision was already made 

100%. This should be done, game means nothing anyway and about time we stuck together as a support.

It will continue to happen as the club do not have a backbone.

36 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

They were in a play off to possibly drop out of the league and never sold out. They will not get anywhere near 3 stands full.

I've been two or three times this year alone and theyve not had a full section never mind a full stand 

It would need to be a club led boycott backed by fans groups and RSCs. If we reject tickets they'll still sell them to Rangers supporters directly, so it would need to be an official boycott to deter folk from buying (though some still would). I'd be all for a boycott.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You seen at Dundee United away mate that even if the club doesn't take tickets some will still go.

We need to boycott this and show them and Scottish football up for what it is. They'll never in a million years sell that out

Always going to be the case but the larger supporters clubs should be out saying they’ll send tickets back and if people want to go then they can buy directly from Rangers.

Pig fucking sick of it.

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They were in a play off to possibly drop out of the league and never sold out. They will not get anywhere near 3 stands full.

I've been two or three times this year alone and theyve not had a full section never mind a full stand 

Average gate this season is about 6500. Our two visits have exceeded 12,000.

If they get 8000+ (and that's with ticket prices being heavily reduced) I'll be amazed.

12 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Always going to be the case but the larger supporters clubs should be out saying they’ll send tickets back and if people want to go then they can buy directly from Rangers.

Pig fucking sick of it.

Getting taken for mugs. 

If only we had a boardroom that had balls in situations like this. Building bridges. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

That’s fine as long as it stays that way from now on when we play at rugby park 

A virtue signal for this year alone (to appease the beast), normal service will be resumed next year as they need the money.