Our Allocation at Rugby Park

eskbankloyal

Just shows you their not bothered about the money, same when we went down the leagues , everybody said clubs like Killie Motherwell etc would go to the wall without our support,they didn't they just work on a shoestring budget, no ambition .( how they can turn down 4000 x £25 pound a ticket is beyond me)

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

It doesn’t work.  A few seasons ago we tried to boycott an away game to Dundee United.  The club officially backed the boycott.  Our fans ignored this and still traveled there.   

500 or so selfish cunts went.  Many thousands of others who would've normally been there respected the boycott.  That shouldn't be forgotten.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Well i hope as a support and club we tell them to ram it next time. Take no tickets from the pathetic bastards 

i for one would take no tickets from any of these clubs  i know fans want to support the team  but lets see how long they would survive without our money                                    w

The problem is, Killie have made their money out us this season,  as someone said earlier they have already  had 3 home games and a 50/50 split at Ibrox, if we had only met them once all season then they would be saying fuck off to all the advice they were receiving from police and supporters groups

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The problem is, Killie have made their money out us this season,  as someone said earlier they have already  had 3 home games and a 50/50 split at Ibrox, if we had only met them once all season then they would be saying fuck off to all the advice they were receiving from police and supporters groups

That is a good point. Only way to counter it would be for the club to say what ever you give us this time we assume for security reasons that will be the same for the next 5 years for example. Don't offer us any more. Killie would need to assess if they are willing to give up £1.1m over 5 years as instead of only £100k for this one game when they have had a bumper year off us. We know it isn't going to happen. 

Just now, Ivybank said:

Just shows you their not bothered about the money, same when we went down the leagues , everybody said clubs like Killie Motherwell etc would go to the wall without our support,they didn't they just work on a shoestring budget, no ambition .( how they can turn down 4000 x £25 pound a ticket is beyond me)

Since the bead rattler Clarke went there

This club have looked to antagonise our support 

I'm of the feeling the beggars may have got a few people in their at the top 

Given how often we've played them this season, and with little at stake, if the club did decide to boycott along with RSCs I'm not sure that high numbers of bears would buy direct from Killie. Theres probably admin cost savings for the club by taking no tickets. Would love the club to tell them to ram it this season and unless they commit to an agreed number of tickets next year then they can ram those ones as well.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

We've cut the taigs as we have 47000 ST holders. We have around 1100 tickets on sale for a home match. Kilmarnock can't even fill a section in their ground never mind 3 stands. This is a farce and shows this country up for what it is in a footballing sense.

Us cutting the fenians isn't anywhere near the same.

What we did was correct as we could sell the tickets to our own Fans. Kilmarnock are entitled to do similar and if they sell out they will have been proved to be correct . However I would be astonished if they sold out this game. They therefore will loose a lot of money and will have less to spend on players next season. 

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

What we did was correct as we could sell the tickets to our own Fans. Kilmarnock are entitled to do similar and if they sell out they will have been proved to be correct . However I would be astonished if they sold out this game. They therefore will loose a lot of money and will have less to spend on players next season. 

They will not even come close to selling out 3 stands.  Everyone knows this including the Kilmarnock board.

All that's happened here is they've made an unexpected killing off us this season and want little to do with us now they've banked their blue pounds.  We've had our use until we're needed again next season.

53 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Understand the need to have as many fans there to celebrate 150 years.
Kind of stinks along the lines of cup final splits.
Me personally would make sure they know we will keep it to one stand there after.  

If this 150 years thing is really the reason then they would have informed Rangers at the start of the season. Be interesting to know if they did, or if they really just decided this excuse a few weeks ago.

25 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If this 150 years thing is really the reason then they would have informed Rangers at the start of the season. Be interesting to know if they did, or if they really just decided this excuse a few weeks ago.

They’ll be lucky if there’s 150 people In the stand 🤣

Fucking roasters. 

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

They wouldn’t have known who they were playing till after the split, or even if they were at home.