Jon Flanagan

Lord Lockin

Hasn’t looked out of place in the past few games but I’d be tempted to put Halliday back in. In this new formation, particularly with the forwards playing inside, the fact Flanagan is right-footed really limits us and gives us no width or option going forward on the left.

1 hour ago, Number5 said:

Lads been rotten overall, has a couple of average games and merits being a squad player?

Hopefully nowhere near the squad next season.

Still only been on losing side once . Not bad for a squad player

There are players on here marvelled, with much more shocking records than his

13 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He still looks like he’s never played football before when he has the ball in the attacking half.

If he wants to play left back for Rangers, he simply needs to learn to put in a first-time cross with his left foot.

Not disagreeing as such, just felt today his instinct was forward play, there were flicks and good touches in tight areas. He got further up the park in wide areas, far more involved in an attacking capacity 

Good enough? Nope, not for me. 

But considering how out of sorts I've seen him look, today he got comfortable pass marks and didnt look out of place imo.

I like him , he’d tackle his granny my concern for next week is he plays some first time balls inside straight to the opposition in areas of the pitch they might score from , obviously due to the fact he’s all right footed so struggles to take the ball opening his body to go down the shy line , the other side of the coin is he might finally do what we’ve wanted for 4 years, someone to cement the muncher of Lego 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

I like him , he’d tackle his granny my concern for next week is he plays some first time balls inside straight to the opposition in areas of the pitch they might score from , obviously due to the fact he’s all right footed so struggles to take the ball opening his body to go down the shy line , the other side of the coin is he might finally do what we’ve wanted for 4 years, someone to cement the muncher of Lego 

He gets loads of the ball in space but has to cut back every time removing any forward momentum.