ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does anyone know how anyone renewing can be unaware of the renewal date given it's on the form, the website, and been mentioned about a thousand times on this site? 😁

Surprised they managed to find their internet.

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does anyone know how anyone renewing can be unaware of the renewal date given it's on the form, the website, and been mentioned about a thousand times on this site? 😁

As many people will renew via email following the “renew now link”, there is actually no reference to the renewal date at any time in that email or via the link  

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

As many people will renew via email following the “renew now link”, there is actually no reference to the renewal date at any time in that email or via the link  

He's just said it's mentioned on the website and on this forum. Making this thread was a lot more effort than checking the club website and actually makes less sense

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Wonder what that person would find if they looked at the ST section on the same site the link took them to..  

5 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

I never noticed any end date for renewal on the email I received.

It’s not -  neither is it in the”renew now “  section 

which is why lots of folks are asking. You do see it if you ignore the email and just go to the website. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in this afternoon and renewed my season ticket, not many in so a quick transaction.

The reason I am posting this is that I asked if the payment options were sorted yet, a couple of the guys who sit with me were wondering on Sunday and I thought maybe some on RM are also not sure. The girl said the 4 payment option (with the Club) was available, but the 10 payment option was still not up and running, which seems to be taking a long time to sort out.

PS I never received a letter or email to remind me that it was time to renew, is anyone else still waiting for that ?? 

N

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have been in this afternoon and renewed my season ticket, not many in so a quick transaction.

The reason I am posting this is that I asked if the payment options were sorted yet, a couple of the guys who sit with me were wondering on Sunday and I thought maybe some on RM are also not sure. The girl said the 4 payment option (with the Club) was available, but the 10 payment option was still not up and running, which seems to be taking a long time to sort out.

PS I never received a letter or email to remind me that it was time to renew, is anyone else still waiting for that ?? 

I got both the letter and an email

Actually think I got the email twice for some reason

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I got both the letter and an email

Actually think I got the email twice for some reason

It did not matter mate, but I thought i might have got one or the other. :happy: 

As I said it was just to update people on here about the split payments which could effect a lot of fans especially those who have more than one to buy.