ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Is everybody else still getting the "renew today" emails? 

I renewed a couple of days ago and now I'm concerned they've fucked something up 😂

Something wrong with the automated email centre that sends the emails out mate it’s not actually Rangers that send them T/O told me  , been something wrong with it all season going by the amount of away tickets I got 😂 , I renewed in the ticket office Wednesday, phoned them back up today , I’ll phone until I get my email , I want confirmation , the T/O staff say back on the phone it’s fine you’ve signed up for such and such relaxed like they’ve never made a cunt of anything in their life 😂😂

25 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I renewed a couple of days ago and now I'm concerned they've fucked something up 😂

No but I weirdly got my confirmation email on Tuesday after having renewed the day renewals started last month :lol:

55 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Something wrong with the automated email centre that sends the emails out mate it’s not actually Rangers that send them T/O told me  , been something wrong with it all season going by the amount of away tickets I got 😂 , I renewed in the ticket office Wednesday, phoned them back up today , I’ll phone until I get my email , I want confirmation , the T/O staff say back on the phone it’s fine you’ve signed up for such and such relaxed like they’ve never made a cunt of anything in their life 😂😂

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No but I weirdly got my confirmation email on Tuesday after having renewed the day renewals started last month :lol:

Our ticket office are without doubt the worst ticket vending office I have ever had to deal with in my life 

Every other sport every other event have never had any kind of issue

I gave them new card details and they still took 1 of the 3 season tickets I pay for from my other credit card they had on the system. Bizarre 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Our ticket office are without doubt the worst ticket vending office I have ever had to deal with in my life 

Every other sport every other event have never had any kind of issue

I gave them new card details and they still took 1 of the 3 season tickets I pay for from my other credit card they had on the system. Bizarre 

Yep their hopeless, that's why I always go in , I never do it on line ,and always ask to see the details on the computer,just in case 

18 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Got one too, but I’m only getting round to doing it today.

I don’t think they’ll be selectively targeting folk who haven’t renewed yet.

Even if they are, to have got the lists fully up to date in a couple of days since you renewed would be a modern miracle!

Some places say it takes up to 6-8 weeks to get you off a mailing list....

Doesn’t stop you worrying about it though!

I’d be the same!

19 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

I've decided against renewing due to work. There's a few guys in my supporters club that are after a season ticket, is there any way they can buy mine? 

Anyone know the answer to this? 

Rangers have paid £10 into my bank! Has anybody else had money paid in? 

EDIT - We're paying my ST over the 4 months and they had taken an extra £20 instead of £10 on the first instalment. I genuinely hadn't noticed but when I've counted up the 4 instalments its £10 over and above the extra £10 so it must be that! No email or anything from Rangers right enough but it's good that they noticed and paid it back 😊

Phoned them today as I've still not recieved a confirmation email despite renewing on the 8th May,  told all 3 are renewed and everything is in order , said email system is fucked up at the moment, just in case anybody is wondering about their own. 

50 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Phoned them today as I've still not recieved a confirmation email despite renewing on the 8th May,  told all 3 are renewed and everything is in order , said email system is fucked up at the moment, just in case anybody is wondering about their own. 

None of us got a confirmation email but its showing in our order history so hopefully it'll be ok!