ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

She'd kick ma baws if I used the "Stash" to pay for it, that's for important things like trips away and "In case something breaks down" ☹️. She already thinks the fitbaw is a waste of money.

Pretty much the same with me. I just bought a car and used a bit of my 'savings' to pay for the deposit. Was reluctant to do that! Taking another £700 out of that for my season ticket will dent it even more 😕

I have heard the club would prefer to reduce the amount of ST we sell, and to sell the seats per game basis as this would make more money.

Big push going on inside to make more money.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

I have heard the club would prefer to reduce the amount of ST we sell, and to sell the seats per game basis as this would make more money.

Starting with the Broomie no doubt. 

13 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

That's nonsense. There's a huge waiting list :lol:

14 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Why reduce the taigs allocation then?

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's nonsense. There's a huge waiting list :lol:

What's a waiting list got to do with it.

There preference would be to sell more tickets on a game to game basis.

5 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What's a waiting list got to do with it.

There preference would be to sell more tickets on a game to game basis.

Would it? And how will they achieve this? If 3000 don't renew there is more than that ready to take these seats. 

The chances or Rangers having more than 2000 tickets to sell per match day over the next 3/5 year is next to none.

It won't happen and I'd say your "source" is wrong 

25 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

All it would take is the team to play pish and folk would disappear like snow aff a dyke. Season tickets guarantee the money up front. 

41 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

She'd kick ma baws if I used the "Stash" to pay for it, that's for important things like trips away and "In case something breaks down" ☹️. She already thinks the fitbaw is a waste of money.

Travel club jaunts sorted then 👍

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Your right mate. Cause it's been swashbuckling stuff the last three year 

It's been pish since 2012 but folk have a tolerance all it takes is a combination of bad weather, bad results and the crowds could drop. So getting the season ticket money up front is in the clubs best interest. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Would it? And how will they achieve this? If 3000 don't renew there is more than that ready to take these seats. 

The chances or Rangers having more than 2000 tickets to sell per match day over the next 3/5 year is next to none.

It won't happen and I'd say your "source" is wrong 

I am not saying they will do it, it would just be their preference. I don't know how much more it would make, as mentioned above, there would also be a risk of the seat going unsold.

I am also sceptical about the amount on this waiting list.

The club do seem to be dragging out the 10 month option. Even Dundee have one in place lol. 

The club will not be restricting ST sales, it’s been confirmed to me by the TO that if everyone renews then there will be no other sale and the tickets that are available on a game by game basis will be the same as this season. 

Mental to suggest otherwise. Why would they not take it all upfront? 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The club do seem to be dragging out the 10 month option. Even Dundee have one in place lol. 

The club will not be restricting ST sales, it’s been confirmed to me by the TO that if everyone renews then there will be no other sale and the tickets that are available on a game by game basis will be the same as this season. 

Mental to suggest otherwise. Why would they not take it all upfront? 

Cause we need 4k a home.game or we die again 

There is no actual waiting list. There'll be a list of names and that's it 

I was on waiting list apparently but when they went on sale I rang up straight away and got one. Anyone waiting on an actual email or call from the club will be waiting a long time 

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Kenny Miller's neighbour been spouting pish again. What highly credible source is this attributed to then.............

Wummin in Copland Rd chippy?

Scarf seller at wee Rangers club?

Hummel training centre milkman's auntie Betty?

4 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I see that mate, £40 quid interest over the 10 months. At least we have the facility in place and I was wrong:lol::grouphug:

Where is that mate I have got to the page where they want my cc details and no mention of any options?