ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

28 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

There's now a finance option online when you go to renew with premium credit. 

10 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I see that mate, £40 quid interest over the 10 months. At least we have the facility in place and I was wrong:lol::grouphug:

This is good news and hope we can let people know like @ForeverAndEver who were wondering about this last night.

I suppose £4 per month is not too bad interest either.   

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

for anyone who has gone for 4 month option through the club. do you renew online THEN phone the ticket office for 4 month option or phone them and renew/take the 4 month option over the phone ?

Mate, i'd either phone or go into TO to renew and ask for the 4 month option at that point.

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

for anyone who has gone for 4 month option through the club. do you renew online THEN phone the ticket office for 4 month option or phone them and renew/take the 4 month option over the phone ?

Just phone them mate. Done mine yesterday and took about 5-10 minutes.

15 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Is it less interest (transaction fee) over the 4 month?

I have no doubt it will be Dan, but for some the 10 month spread of payments will probably mean it is better to cope with (and pay a little more interest) especially if you have two or three tickets to buy. :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Anyone had an email back from the finance company yet. Renewed earlier but no heard feck all, probably declined.

I done it earlier and still nothing from the finance mob. But had an email fae Rangers saying thank you for renewing blah blah blah 

so i think it has went through Alright, but Fuck knows 

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

You phone them and they set it up over the phone. Takes literally 5 minutes and then that's you on auto renewal for next year.

They take one payment now and then the next is the end of June, July and August 

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@Inigo is pretty minted at the moment after his lottery win and can offer the 10 month deal for only £20 interest if anyone is interested.

PM him if interested 👍

I preferred it when everyone thought I was old money, but heyho.