***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Cement 2nd place(At least) and batter these pricks. If Killie also take something from the taigs, I will stupidly start believing:lol:

Ibrox will be rocking if they drop points! Even more so if it goes into the following week! Unfortunately Killie are never taking anything & the sheep's record against them up there is shocking!

Keep the momentum going.  If the taigs have the mother of all fuck ups so be it.  Let’s make sure we are able to capitalise on any slip ups.   Anyway we have scores to settle with the sheep after the cup humiliations.

10 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Keep the momentum going.  If the taigs have the mother of all fuck ups so be it.  Let’s make sure we are able to capitalise on any slip ups.   Anyway we have scores to settle with the sheep after the cup humiliations.

They'll be obliged to cancel their game this weekend what with McNeil dying. Gives us chance to take it to 6 points and a wee fixture problem for them. I mean, if they cancel for Phil surely they'll cancel for their Caesar... 🤔

20 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Absolutely have to beat them and I think we will this time. Is Kent back for this? Morelos still banned I think but defoe has been decent when the chance has come his way. Dominating 4 0 win if we don't get suckered into playing a scrappy game and losing our heads. 

That is the biggest threat, far more than any football they play.

Killie got suckered at the weekend, lost three players, three points and, assuming the Fenian Compliance Officer runs true to form, will go the Glitterdome with a seriously weakened team.

If the manager gets only one message through to the team, it must be “don’t give the ref a chance to card you”

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

That is the biggest threat, far more than any football they play.

Killie got suckered at the weekend, lost three players, three points and, assuming the Fenian Compliance Officer runs true to form, will go the Glitterdome with a seriously weakened team.

If the manager gets only one message through to the team, it must be “don’t give the ref a chance to card you”

by all accounts they made the game at killie a battle  and they will try to do the same on sunday  just dont get involved with their dirty play mcinnes was quoted as saying at the weekend he wanted a scrap and would be happy winning with a set piece which was the way it went

23 minutes ago, billscott said:

by all accounts they made the game at killie a battle  and they will try to do the same on sunday  just dont get involved with their dirty play mcinnes was quoted as saying at the weekend he wanted a scrap and would be happy winning with a set piece which was the way it went

Cosgrove was the player most deserving of a red card during the Killie game. Yet Kilmarnock got 3, the sheep none. Yet more coincidences who play both those teams next weekend..

16 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Cement 2nd place(At least) and batter these pricks. If Killie also take something from the taigs, I will stupidly start believing:lol:

Fully expect celtic to give Killie a hiding with them having both 1st choice centre halfs missing.

I would love to give this lot a right going over,

but as long as we win that's the main thing.:pipe:

17 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to smash them, title could go down to goal difference last game of season 👍

If in the very rare chance of it going to goal difference we have got it won. We can only have the remotest of chances if we win every game so minimum +4 goals onto 51 at present. Tarriers need to drop 6 points in addition to us beating them so either 2 defeats or 3 draws in their last 3 games excluding against us. 3 draw scenario they could only be -1 goal at best so we word beat them by 2 goals. 

2 defeat scenario would mean minimum -3 in these games plus us beating them. They would need to win their remaining game by + 6 to beat us. 

Far too much analysis for something that isn't going to happen but analysing numbers is my thing 😂

10 minutes ago, Brubear said:

If in the very rare chance of it going to goal difference we have got it won. We can only have the remotest of chances if we win every game so minimum +4 goals onto 51 at present. Tarriers need to drop 6 points in addition to us beating them so either 2 defeats or 3 draws in their last 3 games excluding against us. 3 draw scenario they could only be -1 goal at best so we word beat them by 2 goals. 

2 defeat scenario would mean minimum -3 in these games plus us beating them. They would need to win their remaining game by + 6 to beat us. 

Far too much analysis for something that isn't going to happen but analysing numbers is my thing 😂

Lot of words to confirm it could happen mate 😁

10 minutes ago, Brubear said:

:lol:

...... and your in depth analysis is part and parcel of how the rules to association football play out mate ..... nothing is over yet ..... and stranger things have happened around our Club these last ± 7 years. 

:UK:

Archived