***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

4 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Certainly looks like it.   Add Coulibaly to the list too.   None of them can even make the bench never mind a starting slot.   Ibrox clearout has started already.  Looks like they've gone in the mind of the Manager and its just a case of when they actually go out of the exit door.    Sends a strong message to the rest of the squad and to players that might want to join the Club in summer - if you don't perform to the best of your ability in every game and with the best 'will to win' attitude in every game then it doesn't matter what your reputation is or what your potential is......you'd be finished at Rangers.  

Coulibaly is only on loan anyway. 

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Morelos still suspended?

Just checking to see if he has been excluded because:

A) Still suspended

B) Left out for being a liability and lessons need learned. Defoe doing OK anyway.

C) Left out for being a liability and stick on for getting another red against Aberdeen anyway.

4 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Is Morelos still suspended?

Just checking to see if he has been excluded because:

A) Still suspended

B) Left out for being a liability and lessons need learned. Defoe doing OK anyway.

C) Left out for being a liability and stick on for getting another red against Aberdeen anyway.

This is the last game of his suspension

5 minutes ago, grant_rfc said:

I can see why hes put Kent back in but seems a bit harsh on DC as he set up 2 in the last match. 

Dont know what kind of message it sends if your benched after having a good one..

I think DC is level headed enough to know he'll get good game time. He's been in and out the team since we dropped out of Europe. His attitude & work rate is always 100%, so I think he totally gets the whole squad rotation issue. 

Archived