Billy McNeill deid

Sparkle

1 minute ago, VentyFour said:

Ambulance chasing at its finest. 

bears and Facebook dont mix .

Got a couple of "friends" on facebook who would give you the boak .congratulations to taigs when they beat us .unreal especially since one iv known 30years and used to be staunch as fuck 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Got a couple of "friends" on facebook who would give you the boak .congratulations to taigs when they beat us .unreal especially since one iv known 30years and used to be staunch as fuck 

Just showing how diverse they are, it's 2019 after all 🤮

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Can barely fucking talk when they beat us never mind congratulate any cunt that supports that manky fucking mob

I'm.kind of divided about this. I agree with the ones who say he was one of the old school folk who, the same as our players, hated us on the pitch but was best friends with the players off it. There was none of the shite that goes on today with the scummy bastards and there was a grudged respect between the players when they played against each other. 

I also think it is disgusting that he knew about the abuse these poor children suffered and he, the same as the others, turned a blind eye. That's just not right. I suppose he did testify against Torbett at his first trial, although, too little too late.

He's dead now and he died of a horrendous disease so hes paid a heavy price for his "secrets".

10 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Big Billy "open secret" McNeill, if he was as decent a man as some made him out to be then it must have haunted him, he should have just got it off his chest, and maybe saved some young guys from what was in front of them. 

The faiful froo and froo GFITW would have panned his Windows in and run him out of town if he had done so me thinks

17 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Weirdo bastards man 😩

Will never understand it.

We hate them, they hate us. There’s no Inbetween and nor should there be. Fake sympathy to male yourself seem a better person to folk you are supposed to genuinely hate is fucking tragic