Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Well I've been practising my applause all morning and thought I had it, the blessing myself bit was a bit harder but I thought I had that as well, unfortunately I've just rattled a half bottle and it has all gone to fuck, every time I try the applause now I seem to shout "fuck leigh griffiths " instead and the blessing myself bit now looks like I'm directing aircraft, at least I gave it a go.

Well no one can say you did not give it your best shot Scotty :lol:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Or do they care about how pathetic they are being represented here by Davidson and all

Sad we are left in the hands of a man hating rug muncher,who today said about her son...."typical male cannot help but take their clothes off"
Honestly couldn't give a toss what she said...but say that about her and you're in court.
Could actually agree with the US evangelist that said Scotland was a dark place over run with homos.
Wouldn't trust her with us being part of the union with her and her wife/husband/daddy/mum being an irish catholic.

12 hours ago, 72barca said:

The OO was re-routed for last year's Remembrance Day parade. It was then they should have mobilised resistance to the council.
I guess they didn't feel they were in a very strong position politically.
If you read the article you will see that the Catholic church is one of the main complainers and some have stressed how they feared for their safety at this ABOD Easter sunday parade. No doubt you have seen the ABOD video taken outside the chapel, on the Sunday, where the walk was supposed to pass and there were no parishioners at the service,
 and no priest on the sidewalk.
Things like this should be seized upon by the Loyalist Orders, in unison and with legal representation, and used to push back against the council and the police objections. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47948230

Loyalist Easter march re-routed after 2018 priest attack

16 April 2019

Image captionSt Alphonsus Church is close to the Barras market in the east end of Glasgow

A Loyalist parade on Easter Sunday has been re-routed as it would pass the spot where a Catholic priest was spat on last year.

Canon Tom White was assaulted outside St Alphonsus' Church in Glasgow's London Road during the annual Orange Order Boyne march last July.

Bradley Wallace, 24, from Uddingston, was convicted of the attack in January.

After considering the application, Glasgow City Council confirmed the Easter march would be re-routed.

The Apprentice Boys of Derry (Bridgeton) were due to pass St Alphonsus' Church as part of the route.

Supt John McBride told the council's public processions committee the force had received highly graded intelligence that counter protests were planned.

As a result the force would have had to boost officer numbers from 20 to more than 100, as well as draft in mounted and public order officers.

A total of 81 submissions were made expressing concerns about the proposal, including one from an individual who expressed fears for their own safety.

The Apprentice Boys, who said they had used the route for 10 years without incident, asked for an afternoon meeting to arrange legal representation but their request was declined.

The committee heard a similar march passed the church without incident in February but increased religious activity on Easter Sunday was a identified as a cause for concern.

A council spokesman said: "Members chose to re-route the procession after hearing serious concerns, raised by Police Scotland, about the potential for disorder due to protests and counter-protests from people opposing or supporting the event."

Orange marchers were forced to re-route last year's Remembrance Day parade away from a church in Glasgow's east end amid fears of violent clashes.

And last week the Catholic Church called for a planned Orange Order parade on 6 July to be re-routed as it would pass the spot where Canon White was spat on.

The Orange Order has applied for marchers to take part in 6 July parades across the city - with members from the Orange And Purple District 37, Orange And Purple District 40 and Rutherglen Orange And Purple District 20 groups due to pass St Alphonsus' Church as part of the route.

The republicans have been buying up plots of land to build on in NI for years,just for the chance to be offended by walks going along that road.
That and walking miles and being bussed to the spots where they can be offended.
That is our future if we allow this shite to happen here.

20 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Hardly any politician or councillor condemned it then yesterday when it’s too late to do anything some paid it lip service as if they we’re trying to do something. 

Might take the murder of a homosexual reporter like mcglauchlin at the bbc for the priest who was spat on,to come out and say something like "in the name of God" except the priest magill was 50 years too fuckin late.
These cunts all deserve each other.
Not that I am advocating his demise at the bbc.

37 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Sad we are left in the hands of a man hating rug muncher,who today said about her son...."typical male cannot help but take their clothes off"
Honestly couldn't give a toss what she said...but say that about her and you're in court.
Could actually agree with the US evangelist that said Scotland was a dark place over run with homos.
Wouldn't trust her with us being part of the union with her and her wife/husband/daddy/mum being an irish catholic.

So there's your reason why she is never on the attack . Sickening

I fucking hate her as much as the wee Nic ....couple of d.....e boots

7 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

image.thumb.png.69e83cff0e5715730a9166061347f440.png

image.thumb.png.a2bc5b5a3e98e2145689c3beacbe5e82.png

so much wrong in one post .

admitting OO marches are legal and the wonderful justice minister is willing to get laws pushed through .

Corrupt shower of bastards .Blatantly sectarian a prime example of SELECTARIANISM

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

so much wrong in one post .

admitting OO marches are legal and the wonderful justice minister is willing to get laws pushed through .

Corrupt shower of bastards .Blatantly sectarian a prime example of SELECTARIANISM

What will our board do, since The Rangers are cited in the sectarian diatribe ?

There’s been so many GCC or general politicians from the SNP and Labour only too happy to get pictured at cellic park and claim their love for the club like no other. 

One Labour councillor goes to Ibrox and he’s hung out to dry. Honestly it’s mental how they continue to get away with this. 

He could’ve been there as a guest as part of Govans redevelopment etc. 

7 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

image.thumb.png.69e83cff0e5715730a9166061347f440.png

image.thumb.png.a2bc5b5a3e98e2145689c3beacbe5e82.png

What the actual fuck. 

So much wrong with this council and the bigoted scum that run it. More than happy to let a banned terrorist organisation have a recruitment drive March but pulling out all the stops and talking about law changes to stop the OO. 

That fat mess Aitken is one bigoted sectarian slag, do you want to get photos of all the SNP(sorry)Scottish Sinn Fien councillors you will find in the Hospitality Box at a club still covering up its sordid child rape scandal and it’s love of all things IRA  

Cmon Rangers board grow a pair just for once  

Don't worry only a couple of weeks and the air will be filled with the sweet sound of flutes and drums and we as loyalist protestants can shove it right up every last one of the dirty tarrier bastards. I can't wait love seeing them all stuck in their cars in a sweltering hot day and having to listen to all the band's.as they make their way along the road the look on their papish faces is priceless.

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What the actual fuck. 

So much wrong with this council and the bigoted scum that run it. More than happy to let a banned terrorist organisation have a recruitment drive March but pulling out all the stops and talking about law changes to stop the OO. 

That fat mess Aitken is one bigoted sectarian slag, do you want to get photos of all the SNP(sorry)Scottish Sinn Fien councillors you will find in the Hospitality Box at a club still covering up its sordid child rape scandal and it’s love of all things IRA  

Cmon Rangers board grow a pair just for once  

"......and the law not really on our side"!

Tantamount to an abuse of power of someone in public office and she is not alone. That fat fucking mess should be impartial and acting within the law. Her bigoted hatred shining through. She should be taken to task for this. I'm sure there is a Publc Service Ombudsman for Scotland that you can raise complaints to. Also complain to your MP/MSP. The Club, the OO and individuals should do this.

The agenda aganst the PUL community is clear. This is just another example of it and I don't understand why the fuck both the organisations and individuals that are affected by this type of bigoted shit let it slide. Between ourselves and the club, we are a powerful force, but we are simply not getting the message of the injustices against us out there. We are too passive. It will take public protests and civil disorder to turn the tide. 

SNPira are running a dog and pony show, in creating their banana republic. If they were only incompetent, but we are accepting it.

8 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Don't worry only a couple of weeks and the air will be filled with the sweet sound of flutes and drums and we as loyalist protestants can shove it right up every last one of the dirty tarrier bastards. I can't wait love seeing them all stuck in their cars in a sweltering hot day and having to listen to all the band's.as they make their way along the road the look on their papish faces is priceless.

Aye, but we will be runnng out of road soon to do so, if these taig scum have their way. She is looking to Hamsa to have the law changed to pursue her personal agenda against us.

Welcome to the taig republic of Scotland and we're not even independent, yet! These cunts are engaged in an undeclared war against us. It's what they live for. High time we stopped bending over!

"Perhaps conjuring up notions of conspiracy and bias are easier to understand or base a convenient narrative around than issues of community empowerment, engagement and representation.”

-Susan Aitken, in response to Rangers fury our fans zone application had been rejected.

The irony.

GCC = Corrupt to the core.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I cant actually believe that's genuine. 

Well I can, but I cant.

i actually had to read it 3 times .

These bastards have got away with so much for so long that they say what they like because they will get away with it

Anybody who has the Gaul to counter such a statement the bigot card gets played 

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye, but we will be runnng out of road soon to do so, if these taig scum have their way. She is looking to Hamsa to have the law changed to pursue her personal agenda against us.

Welcome to the taig republic of Scotland and we're not even independent, yet! These cunts are engaged in an undeclared war against us. It's what they live for. High time we stopped bending over!

Your right mate and it's time to stand together against the corrupt bastards. We have enough enemies without having them within us.

Principles of Code of Conduct for Councillors:

Selflessness: You have a duty to take decisions solely in terms of the public interest. You must not act in order to gain financial or other material benefit for yourself, family or friends.

Objectivity You must make decisions solely on merit when carrying out public business including making appointments, awarding contracts or recommending individuals for rewards and benefits.

For complaints, refer to sections 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 for starters for complaints. 

00538135.pdf

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Principles of Code of Conduct for Councillors:

Selflessness: You have a duty to take decisions solely in terms of the public interest. You must not act in order to gain financial or other material benefit for yourself, family or friends.

Objectivity You must make decisions solely on merit when carrying out public business including making appointments, awarding contracts or recommending individuals for rewards and benefits.

For complaints, refer to sections 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 for starters for complaints. 

00538135.pdf 236.32 kB · 1 download

FFS, the whole of the GCC would need to resign.

You do well at this stuff.

:tu:

Archived